Hunter's diary entry on the dopping issue.

epoh

Van de Velde's GC performance seems "pretty ******* good"' date=' now doesn't it? Wacko
[/quote']

uhm... cough coughShocked

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you guys saw the clip in SA' date=' but a journalist (who clearly knew what was coming) asked Robbie what he thought about the drug affair and he immediately said they should get rid of the guys and he looked very annoyed by the whole story.

As luck would have it he was chatting to the Saunier Duval team (sans Ricco) who where also sayd 'good riddance'and laughed.  A couple of minutes later they were called back from the start line to the bus.  That must have sucked...
[/quote']

something's been bugging me, the story was posted on l'equippe's website before any official announcement was made. i know of the links between the paper and the aso, but surely that's taking things a bit too far, and will have the apologists howling about an anti-spanish conspiracy.

Come on it sells newspapers!

Another thing is that they had a Dutch doping expert on tv mentioning that as far as he knows there is no VERIFIED test for the third generation EPO.  He said that it might not be legally possible to proove Ricco's guilt as the tests were still not approved.  This could mean that Ricco could walk or even just be banned from racing in France.  Wait til the Italians get hold of that!  Expect to see him in the next Giro...

My sentiments are the same as Robbie Hunter.

I think its absolutly disgusting that a guy on your team could put you whole familys future in jeprody. These guys riding the tour have families and Mortgages / Bonds to pay people who rely on them, where do these Criminals....cause this is what they are CRIMINALS, who fool us into believeing there Gifts and talent are natural make the Clean guys look average. they are taking the food from the clean guys mouth and family table because they are denying them the Winnings and accolades they deserve.

I agree also that David Millar should shut his mouth.... I mean from what planet does he think he is from......

Forgive but never forget.......a cheater

guys, buy a copy of the mail&guardian today. inside back page is an interview with robbie, in which he details why he doesn't have much truck with "anti-doping measures adopted by teams, race organisers and administrators" (that's the article's author's words).

has he noticed a slowing down of the peloton? "at the end of the day people ride at the same speed"

on convicted doper landis*: "i don't really give a damn. floyd is a friend and he will always be a friend"

*there's a strange layout for page: there's a whiskey ad "floating" in the middle of the page. it's for bushmills not jdWink  

OK so I just glanced at the post heading, am I doff are does 'dopping' have some reference to an east rander with a bottle of klippies and a coke?

OK so I just glanced at the post heading' date=' am I doff are does 'dopping' have some reference to an east rander with a bottle of klippies and a coke?[/quote']

How many more times I got to tell you, we can't afford coke in the east.... We gotta use the Checker's House Brand stuff...

TNT12008-07-18 03:31:18

OK so I just glanced at the post heading' date=' am I doff are does 'dopping' have some reference to an east rander with a bottle of klippies and a coke?[/quote']

In that case there are some champion doppers around here. They're even blatant enough to ask people to contribute to a dopping fund.

bb, i think the misspelling in the title is nothing compared to robbie's scribbling.

ps, just noticed that the m&g have a pic of hunter on a 'dale.

How many more times I got to tell you, we can't afford coke in the east.... We gotta use the Checker's House Brand stuff...

Sorry bru, Klippies and PnP Cola wif lemon ...... better Wink

Then you get this idiot Ricco who shoots off his mouth about how good he is and he is the best and has demonstrated it many times then after years of actually being spoken about how he risks and should not be touched with a smelly stick he goes positive.(About time)

cut cut cut

Ok well to finish off on all of that i gotta say thanks to The ASO for seeing that it was a single event in Team Barloworld and the rest f the team are there breaking our backs every day to do our best and CLEAN

I only read portions of RH's diary. It's tiresome trying to figure out what he's rambling about if he don't know where the comma & full stop keys are.... Confused

Guess he's a rugby player after all. [That might explain the spitting and fists flying around]

David Millar is a wanker.

You're being too nice to DM.........

By the way, yesterday you said that RH was too clever to get caught, insinuating that he's like the rest of the dopers.

So.....either his post is just to keep people happy and he's lying or you just said it to stir the pot........which is it?

ps' date=' just noticed that the m&g have a pic of hunter on a 'dale.[/quote'] Might have had a better tour if they'd been on 'Dale's this yearWinkLOL