Used Edge 530 vs New Wahoo, New IGS620

love2fly

Hi
Yes you can switch off all the LED bars. I dont use them. You can change them to HR or Speed. But I tried and don't like it.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/21/2024 at 12:09 PM, Jensie said:

Hi
Yes you can switch off all the LED bars. I dont use them. You can change them to HR or Speed. But I tried and don't like it.

Cool, thank you.

@love2fly glad you came right. hope it serves you well. the price of those roam V1 bundles is very attractive, although i only hear bad things about the TICKR straps.

yip, you can turn the lights off, and sounds too. i don't want my device beeping and flashing, and its kinda annoying in a race/group ride where everyones device is beeping endlessly.

when you have navigation on, you can mute it in the route info menu. another handy feature is the new dark mode, it just makes reading in bright sunshine easier

14 minutes ago, RossTopher said:

@love2fly glad you came right. hope it serves you well. the price of those roam V1 bundles is very attractive, although i only hear bad things about the TICKR straps.

yip, you can turn the lights off, and sounds too. i don't want my device beeping and flashing, and its kinda annoying in a race/group ride where everyones device is beeping endlessly.

when you have navigation on, you can mute it in the route info menu. another handy feature is the new dark mode, it just makes reading in bright sunshine easier

Thanks. I'll have a look at dark mode but even in the std look it's way better than my Garmin. Looking FWD to getting it out of "slot machine" mode. I've heard the new Ticket straps are better but at 4k you don't get a strap. Mine have served me kind of ok although I've just lost one to a broken press stud after 4 years.