Bike packing sealant restock Nieuwoudtville

EddieV

Hi Guys. A friend and I have done the first 3 days of our 7day gravel-only self-sufficient +-700km bike packing zik-zak trip from Springbok to Malmesbury. 

We desperately need to restock our sealant and a few bombs after having valve and rimtape issues, and doing an old pass (thorn strewn) over the mountain between Kudoesberg and Nieuwoudtville.

Does anyone know where in Nieuwoudtville we can restock on Stans Race or similar and bombs this morning before 8am?

Might be in Clanwilliam on Thursday(10/11am onwards). If we can't get this morning, we would hope to stock up there then..

Thanks in advance.

We mostly didn't have signal for the last 3 days, (if I don't respond)

IMG_20240501_051325.jpg

Edited by EddieV
Spelling

45 minutes ago, EddieV said:

Hi Guys. A friend and I have done the first 3 days of our 7day gravel-only self-sufficient +-700km bike packing zik-zak trip from Springbok to Malmesbury. 

We desperately need to restock our sealant and a few bombs after having valve and rimtape issues, and doing an old pass (thorn strewn) over the mountain between Kudoesberg and Nieuwoudtville.

Does anyone know where in Nieuwoudtville we can restock on Stans Race or similar and bombs this morning before 8am?

Might be in Clanwilliam on Thursday(10/11am onwards). If we can't get this morning, we would hope to stock up there then..

Thanks in advance.

We mostly didn't have signal for the last 3 days, (if I don't respond)

IMG_20240501_051325.jpg

Some Co-Ops stock sealant that farmers use . Looks like pea soup.

Tubes? Even a 26” will go in a 29” wheel with some effort.

Might be worth trying to get a courier to deliver to a shop in Clanwilliam?

11 hours ago, EddieV said:

Thank you Sir, found some sealant at the Co-Op. And  friendly MTBers that we met on-route gave us an extra bomb 👍

Sorted, then?

1 hour ago, Titan Racing Bikes said:

Sorted, then?

Sorted, thank you👍🙂