CasualRider liitle to casual - Scam alert

Zatek

Bought a set of TT bars from hubber and received a Lock number that doesn't exist on Pudo. Sent feedback on Whatsapp and bikehub as king for correct tracking number with no feedback. Tried calling hubber and no answer and leaving voice massages.

Hubber was on bike hub after I made him aware of the issue but not reading my messages.

If I am over-reacting then I apologize but going 3 days not answering whatsapp and 2 days not answering message on bikehub I pressume the worst.

Sounds like you’ve been scammed. What’s the hubber’s name?

In your messages with the hubber it wil say  last seen 29 June 21:40. I can provide print screen of message if needed.

2 hours ago, Zatek said:

Bought a set of TT bars from hubber and received a Lock number that doesn't exist on Pudo. Sent feedback on Whatsapp and bikehub as king for correct tracking number with no feedback. Tried calling hubber and no answer and leaving voice massages.

Hubber was on bike hub after I made him aware of the issue but not reading my messages.

If I am over-reacting then I apologize but going 3 days not answering whatsapp and 2 days not answering message on bikehub I pressume the worst.

did you check that number on the Courier Guy website?

Yes, more than once and rechecked it with a Lock number on the website off another lock number. Screenshot_20240628_194115_Chrome.jpg.c1aad2d64022a9e7993bd987768edc38.jpg

ok , sometimes with Pudo box I have had an issue where a parcel becomes untrackable for a few days, but contacting customer service they will tell you if it exists or not

send them a message, they are pretty good 

I have never encountered that problem but there is no excuse for ignoring me since Friday on bikehub, whatsapp and phone calls and voice message on his cell phone.

I will be the 1st to apologize if I am incorrect.

2 hours ago, Zatek said:

In your messages with the hubber it wil say  last seen 29 June 21:40. I can provide print screen of message if needed.

2 hours ago, RobertWhitehead said:

I'm somewhat confused, it said the last time he visited was in 2021. How does that work 🤔

The home page/classifieds/message etc run separate to the forum side. So date last seen may not be the same me thinks it still runs like that. Dm message in forum not seen in home page message box and same in reverse. User search in home page might give different results. 

Edited by Barry
Incorrect attachment

17 minutes ago, Barry said:

The home page/classifieds/message etc run separate to the forum side. So date last seen may not be the same me thinks it still runs like that. Dm message in forum not seen in home page message box and same in reverse. User search in home page might give different results. 

Screenshot_20240630_181148_Chrome.jpg

CasualRider 1 word no spaces 

18 minutes ago, Zatek said:

CasualRider 1 word no spaces 

Ok I see only 2 months on the Hub so money's probably gone.

Think the hubbers that gave ratings for CasualRider should also be investigated as they might be part of the Scheme then ....

1 minute ago, Zatek said:

Think the hubbers that gave ratings for CasualRider should also be investigated as they might be part of the Scheme then ....

I wonder if the 2 Casual Riders are related as admin already disabled the other account. 

1 hour ago, Barry said:

I wonder if the 2 Casual Riders are related as admin already disabled the other account. 

I doubt it.