Doping in SA cycling

HANSIE SLIM

a bottle of cough mixture will do the job' date=' that stuffs full of psudoephedrine.

[/quote']

They just took pseudoephedrine off the list (again).

Is it fully off the list or is it acceptable to have a certain level, say two bottle of benolyn, in you.

Far as I know, it was like caffeine, initially restricted and then cleared.

2 bottles of benolyn? You'd be p*ssed as a coot instead.

isn't that codeine?

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Far as I know' date=' it was like caffeine, initially restricted and then cleared.

[/quote']

Sure, it helps with the shakes before the race

a bottle of cough mixture will do the job' date=' that stuffs full of psudoephedrine.

[/quote']

and then you don't understand why everyone always tell you to keep your line .... Wink with the amount of alcohol in cough syrup Big%20smile 

Far as I know' date=' it was like caffeine, initially restricted and then cleared.

[/quote']

Sure, it helps with the shakes before the race
2 bottles of Benolyn and you won't cough for a week !

Colcleer tablets (the purple ones) are also made of effedriene and something else - can't remember the name. a friend of mine now and then does training rides with them - he says he flies. I tried them once on a training ride and found they made my mouth dry - didnt really help much at all. but hey.. different strokes for different folks LOL

Is being stopped.  All meds containing Effedriene has been moved to schedule 6 or 7 (will confirm tonight).

[/quote']

and then you don't understand why everyone always tell you to keep your line .... Wink with the amount of alcohol in cough syrup Big%20smile 

you be upset if i mentioned boonen's name her, wouldn't you?

Is being stopped.  All meds containing Effedriene has been moved to schedule 6 or 7 (will confirm tonight).

yup... coz the kids apparently cook the stuff up and make tik from it...

and then you don't understand why everyone always tell you to keep your line .... Wink 

Someone also said this to Tom Boonen, see what happened to him

you are 100% right....not available over the counter any more .... only on script.....it is the ingredient of choice for making Tik (slang for a cheap drug here in CPT)Wink

Was wondering why PI.  Most sinus meds contain Effedriene, so bit of a problem for us sinus sufferers!

Was wondering why PI.  Most sinus meds contain Effedriene' date=' so bit of a problem for us sinus sufferers! [/quote']

boohoo, start a support group.

Was wondering why PI.  Most sinus meds contain Effedriene' date=' so bit of a problem for us sinus sufferers!

[/quote']

* Hijack*

Pella jou ratpack is in my kantoor.  Klaar gereel>

* Hijack Off*

Was wondering why PI.  Most sinus meds contain Effedriene' date=' so bit of a problem for us sinus sufferers! [/quote']

Phone MTN i hear they give supportWinkWinkWinkWink

Was wondering why PI.  Most sinus meds contain Effedriene' date=' so bit of a problem for us sinus sufferers!

[/quote']

* Hijack*

Pella jou ratpack is in my kantoor.  Klaar gereel>

* Hijack Off*

Dankie ou maat!!!!!

I have.  Called "Let's cook Kit".