So who got an entry to Sani2C?

Nancy Drew

Yup, great race but there are more important things and there will also be other races. My attitude is also changing, I am trying to do stuff that is out of the way. Have my 2 regulars for the year and the rest will be something new.

Why do entries start so early?

I would love to do the Sani2C but as my job revolves around motorsport, I can't plan to do an event until the motorsport calendar has been released.

lol, Nancy you shoulda asked me for my entry. I woulda swapped it for some time in your erm, dungeon. Wink

What team number did you get Nancy???

I'm not in... team mate beat me to it, guess I'll be queuing with the other hopefuls on September 15

lol' date=' Nancy you shoulda asked me for my entry. I woulda swapped it for some time in your erm, dungeon. Wink[/quote']

you woulda? or would? LOLWinkEmbarrassed

Why do entries start so early?

?

I would love to do the Sani2C but as my?job revolves around?motorsport' date=' I can't plan to do an event until the motorsport calendar has been released.

?

?

?

?

?
[/quote']

cos the organisers put a fat wad of cash into long-term call accounts and make a bit extra on the interest. plus, they've got their bills to pay, i guess.