Rooi Jelly is die lekkerste.....

Wag....verkeer thread.....

Big%20smile

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey!!!  You can't talk about me behind my back!  Passing me to and fro like a soccer-ball!!  :( 

WW doesn't want to ride with me again Fatty' date=' she says she wants to be in control![/quote'] Yeah but thats what happens to married women, they always want to be in control. It's ok CP, I'll tandem with you any day Wink

Hey!!!  You can't talk about me behind my back!  Passing me to and fro like a soccer-ball!!  :( 

WW doesn't want to ride with me again Fatty' date=' she says she wants to be in control![/quote'] Yeah but thats what happens to married women, they always want to be in control. It's ok CP, I'll tandem with you any day Wink

But Fatty that's because she lets you be in contol...

You sit on the back next timeLOL

Fand...I met Jelly when we were there for the Argus, she's very easy to chat to....and she will change your routine as needed, which is also nice.

She uses Power taps only Chilli!!

No - she also does HR Wink

A smurf coach then.

Ekskuus??!!! Jong, pasop vir jou jabba, jy kan/gaan lelik verstik in jou woorde.... Wink