Relegated to open!

epoh

Last night I went to pick up my number for the 94.7 and I read out my number to the lady and she went to get it and ask me "Where is you license?" I gave her my driver's license lol!  and she was like uh! "No a license for cycling" and I was like "no I only have one for driving"..and she was like "uhh.. sorry you need a license for cycling".. I tuned her "why did they seed me there if they know I don't have a license?.. she was like "uhh I dont know" she took that number the license oaks attach to their bikes and said I can start in A Open.. wheehee!! Dorks!!!

Back to where I belong Big%20smile Let's give them the knock on Sunday Levi!!

I'm just glad, when I read the title I thought they'd sent you aaaaalllll the way back to unseeded!!

epoh, they base the group on your seeding... if you don't have a licence they reseed you to open at no charge. if you are unlucky enough (as i was last year) to have a licence then you have to pay for a re-seed (which last year i didn't want to spend money on)

let this be a lessont o you - get a licence and ride where you belong!!!!! Wink

epoh' date=' they base the group on your seeding... if you don't have a licence they reseed you to open at no charge. if you are unlucky enough (as i was last year) to have a licence then you have to pay for a re-seed (which last year i didn't want to spend money on)

let this be a lessont o you - get a licence and ride where you belong!!!!! Wink

[/quote']

hehe! I dont think I will license, unfortunately I do not have 7 hours a day to train CryCryCryCryAngryOuchShocked.

You back on your bike yet SP ?

I mean EpoH' date=' will you give me a push me.  Damm laptop keyboard[/quote']

Just sit my wheel :-)

epoh niks teen jou nie bud...maar flip jy is al amper op 7ure training elke dag. As ek hoor dan oefen jy