What's your biggest event on SA cycling calendar?

PPWTF

Meals on Wheels (Platteland hospitality near city' date=' Value for money)
[/quote']

And usually windy LOL

14th September is the next one

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rhodes! bit far to travel' date=' but that's also the attractive thing about the race! beautiful town![/quote']

last year they served us some lasangne the night before the race and almost everyone got sick the following day! but also like that race except for that..

rhodes! bit far to travel' date=' but that's also the attractive thing about the race! beautiful town![/quote']

last year they served us some lasangne the night before the race and almost everyone got sick the following day! but also like that race except for that..

you too?! i managed to climb naudesnek, but lost my guts (both ways), so i turned for home! coming down naudesnek clenching your butt cheeks is not funny!

LOLLOL nice one 'tyger'...

fair play though, Triathlon is a major event and you need major B***s to take on Ironman. anyone doing swim, cycle, run deserves some kind of pat on the back and yesterday off in my book LOLWink

Two day Baviaans Challenge MTB (Fat Tracks)

Trans Baviaans MTB (Ecobound)

Hell & Back MTB (Ecobound)

Karoo 2 Coast MTB

Buffalo Challenge MTB (East London)

Knysna MTB