Total wrong facts

Engela Conradie

Nou gaan ek baie lelik wees! F off Big H!! Jy ken my obviously glad nie!! Ek ken jou glad nie so daarom gaan ek jou nie 'n f*&^d up assface noem nie!! al is dit wat ek wil doen!! Eintlik baie leliker dinge.....

Jy gaan laat arme oom BigH aan sy popcorn verstik Tongue

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Big H in a subtle way she is proving a point by posting faster times than the elites in the major races.Or maybe she has a bunch of male riders looking after her?

Guest Michelle

Cherry: Won't you tell us who your dietician is?  I almost didn't recognise you at the expo!! Wink

Yes.. I'm changing the topic again... Approve

flip...die chick wat open bunches ry...mmm ja ek het laasjaar al my races omtrent vinniger as die elite voue gery...toe kom ek saam hulle en nou *** ek......dis makik om saam die mans te ry..dis 100km timetrial all the way

As a relative foreigner, please can someone explain what the references to popcorn are about?

I can follow a couple of words of afrikaans but when Grappie gets going with the symbols, it's more of an impression I get than a translation.  I wouldn't want to steal your parking space.smiley2.gif

Seeing that there quite a number of personal feuds going on, I just thought that someone might like to "borrow" this smiley for the future  Big%20smile

20061121_064012_rash.gif

Fight!! fight!!! Fight!!!!

Popcorn!!! Popcorn!!!!
Soos dinge nou gaan' date=' gaan al daai meilie boere k@k ... hulle moet maar nog plant... popcorn is nou besig om n shortage te raak... maar moenie stop nie... moer mekaar, ek kyk of leus gerus... SPIDEY sit n bietjie brannewyn saam die Coke as jy van die toilet af kom LOL[/quote']

Can't remember when last I had such a good laugh........

Man you girls have a temper.......makes me think...nevermind!

As a relative foreigner' date=' please can someone explain what the references to popcorn are about?

I can follow a couple of words of afrikaans but when Grappie gets going with the symbols, it's more of an impression I get than a translation.  I wouldn't want to steal your parking space.smiley2.gif
[/quote']

Grapkas tends to "pop" in the races she rides and afterwards she goes ballistic on the hub fighting with everyone.Her corny comments,corn for short,is interspersed with weird lettering cluttering her little head.

Hence popcorn.Wink

Ek het nie 'n personal feud met enige imand nie maar as 'n ou *&^ my 'n suurt**t noem wat dink julle gaan gebeur?

ALTIE GAAN HAAR MOER PLUK SES STROOP!!!!

snah, put your bullet proof vest on!!!! where did i pop? When i don't finish on the podium i just don't have the legs to sprint so you can also F*&CK OFF!!!