New bike from insurance pay out?

PEEZ@

On sunday I discovered two cracks on my frame and have laid a claim with my insurance.. I would like the hubbers opinions on what frame or complete bike I should go for.. Should have hopefully 25K to play with..

Not directly, but for 25k I can get a whole bike, they have said they have no problem with me doing that

Yes go for a Scott Addict R4, built up with Ultegra SL.

As far as i know they retail for 22-24k. Really nice and bloody light!

Your current setup with out the frame is pretty impressive. So use the money to get a new frame and other things. What about a light set of non deep section wheel along with a 15k frame ??

Tell us about the bike and what you think caused the cracks. Will the experience influence the material of the replacement frame?

On sunday I discovered two cracks on my frame and have laid a claim with my insurance.. I would like the hubbers opinions on what frame or complete bike I should go for.. Should have hopefully 25K to play with..

Get a Cervelo maybeLOLLOLLOL

Ok.. I have a Dura-ace groupset, hed stinger tubbies, and mavic training wheels.. Cervelo - NO, to expensive, Scott - No, I have had one so want to ride something else, 'dale - Not realy into them (but am considering)

Let your next bike be the last bike you buy, get a Specialized. Tarmac or Roubaix depending what kind of riding you're in for ........ not biased or anything!