My new baby...

Mudsimus

Narra....I've got contactsWink No I bought the demo bike. The one that were at the 94.7. I were also looking at the F4 but like the red more. And at the end of the day I got a good deal so I can do some upgrades aswell.

You can never "were" doing something..........Confused  Mud Dee, nice bike just put some ZIPP's on there, you can lend mine but just for a photoTongueWink

Nee regtig, dis n bef*kte nice bike daaiClapThumbs%20Up, geniet dit dude. Sien Sat by race as ek klaar is met die "wonderlike"  JhbWink

looks very nice........

Are we going to have to rename you to Road Dee ? Wink

more likely "Clean Dee"LOL

You can never "were" doing something..........Confused  Mud Dee' date=' nice bike just put some ZIPP's on there, you can lend mine but just for a photoTongueWink

[/quote']

While we're dishing out the grammar pointers, Mr Pot, may I introduce you to my friend Mr Kettle...

Lend to and borrow from.  You can lend your Zipps to Mud Dee, Psycho, and he can borrow them from you.

You're very welcome.

You can never "were" doing something..........Confused  Mud Dee' date=' nice bike just put some ZIPP's on there, you can lend mine but just for a photoTongueWink

[/quote']

While we're dishing out the grammar pointers, Mr Pot, may I introduce you to my friend Mr Kettle...

Lend to and borrow from.  You can lend your Zipps to Mud Dee, Psycho, and he can borrow them from you.

You're very welcome.

Thanx Bikemonster, I'll keep that in mind!EmbarrassedBig%20smile Atleast it's not as obvious as "were  doing"WinkWinkLOLLOLLOL

LOL

[/quote']

You're very welcome.

hey hey hey, this are an cyclistingsite, not a schoolering sitingLOL