Campagnolo 2007

Norris

I enquired at Willie's shop and the 07 Centaur will be over 9k when it arrives. Thats double what overseas shops are charging. I read though that the 07 Centaur isn't a very good buy considering the shifter internals are the same as Mirage and Veloce, whereas for 06 they were essentially Chorus internals with alloy levers. 

I can supply you 2007 Record for about 11k.

If you are looking at the other sets, send me what you are looking or and I can almost guarantee I can beat their prices.

Have a look at Como Bike - You should be able to get Chorus 2007  for about 7,5K - 8K (ex VAT) depending on the exchange rate. I have bought a load of stuff through them before and the service is EXCELLENT!! On my last purchase the lock ring got lost, no problem they promptly sent a replacement which got nicked in the postal system. No questions asked, they sent another which thankfully did arrive. Total Cycling is also a good option and often the only thing to swing the deal between the two is the price of the shipping.

If you are going to buy, my suggestion is to go for Chorus if you have the means to do so. 

Go click on the CW Cycles banner, looks like they added the 2007 Campy stuff to their site over the weekend.  Record for 13K and Chorus for 9K.

Agree - I just couldn't stretch the budget that far....so I'm convincing myself that my Chorus gruppo is better value!Big%20smile

Chorus is about the same as Record without the titanium bits and pieces. I would love Record but i agree that Chorus is better value.