CapeKidney 21Sept08 (pls add)

THE BODY CENTRE

Let me tell u sumthing, i was sitting in my bakkie on vissershok and i saw

"The Garret" coming up on his ace, that was the meanest form of bottom bracket overkill i have seen since sitting on the back wheel of Icycling at killarney when he use to race (at the top level) in the 90's.

and worst yet, "The Garret" made it look easy, he made that hill look flat - i am impressed, i can imagine what it looks like to be dropped by a bullet like that, but watching it from the side lines is even more impressive!

tooHot!!!!2008-09-21 10:00:48

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea, i will agree with you TooHot, David G was a machine today.. He's got extremely good form... He went in the early break, rode the whole break off his wheel along the way (which had good in form riders like Jos and Rob in there) and continued to solo it to the line... MEAN RIDE Mr G!!!

Homesick Willehond?

20080921_042330_IMG_8067-1.jpg
  That's a lovely photograph Ronelle. The countryside looked so beautiful this morning (for those of us lucky enough to be going so slowly we had time to take notice).Pickles2008-09-21 12:18:36

Thanks Pickles!

20080921_122714_IMG_8044.jpg

So many people in new kit today' date=' only now noticed this is Lourens
[/quote']

LOL Lourens has been riding for us for a while...

Ronelle, awesome pics as always... We've gotta get you onto the back of a scooter! (Obviously after a day or two of practise)

A BIG thank you to MR Kemp (Ryans dad) to get the PPA to sweep the road and try and fill up those potholes!!

It wasn't the PPA... it was da PBP with the aid of "sweeper" Les Salo (the man you know and love from Journey For Sight)... brooms and cones are useful things to have in the back of the wagon...

Any feedback about the event organisation?

We've gotta get you onto the back of a scooter! (Obviously after a day or two of practise)

yeah right ...! wouldnt that be a sight for sore eyes! Straatvark and I had a work in progress in this regard' date=' but mmm .... think let sleeping dogs lie.

It wasn't the PPA... it was da PBP with the aid of "sweeper" Les Salo (the man you know and love from Journey For Sight)... brooms and cones are useful things to have in the back of the wagon...

Thanks for correcting me in this then. This is what the road looked like until about 30seconds before the Elites arrived

20080922_032919_IMG_7889-1.jpg

- a flash of gold caught my eye Wink 

thx Ronelle, went for a proper bike setup on friday and was told to take it easy the last 15k's, and did I Embarrassed

ps - how the "PS" coming along?
ORCA2008-09-22 03:35:19

- a flash of gold caught my eye Wink 

thx Ronelle' date=' went for a proper bike setup on friday and was told to take it easy the last 15k's, and did I Embarrassed

ps - how the "PS" coming along?
[/quote']

LOL and I thought it was all that gold weighing you down

LOL