Crit at the dome tonight

Russian

Hey guys, just a reminder about the crit tonight.

We starting 17:30 sharp and would like to fit in a full 45min + 1lap ..

See you all there.

Alex

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

While my performances at the Crit have left a lot to be desired. I must hold the record for the person being lapped the most number of times. I have noticed my speed in MTB races has gone up hugely.

This is an awsome training session. I'll see you tonight.

markStockton - you're an utter liar - you even lapped me a number of times, and will do so again tonight cos my legs are stiff and sore having spent the WHOLE day saturday on them - hiking moreelatta spruit with SOAPkidz - but i will be there... even if i only manage another measly 6 laps in total!

(errr, one prob... don't yet know how i'm gonna get there!!!!!!)

markStockton - you're an utter liar - you even lapped me a number of times' date=' and will do so again tonight cos my legs are stiff and sore having spent the WHOLE day saturday on them - hiking moreelatta spruit with SOAPkidz - but i will be there... even if i only manage another measly 6 laps in total!

(errr, one prob... don't yet know how i'm gonna get there!!!!!!)
[/quote']

I'm also very, very second hand after a number of falls at Babbas on Sunday. Big%20smile

Where do you need a lift from?

Nope... I am going to be there tonight after my training ride so I will be setting a new record for being lapped.. Confused

markStockton - i stay close-ish by... have organised a lift. thanks though.

sorry knappy - for at least the next month i will be the uncontested champ on number of times i've been lapped Ouch

Where to start... to the guy that fell in front of me, hope it wasn't me distracting you. This guy was giving it horns and I was taking pics... next thing is this horrible grinding sound... it looked a little soreOuch

To the rest of you, I am sure I can get a couple of leather suits from the motorcycle training academy. Do you guys not realize that there is a lack of suspension, proper slicks and tyre warmers !!!LOL

To the public, even if you don't want to ride, make a turn and come watch. It was fun and it needs more spectators and support.

Between Troy and Zoo doing some arm twisting, I might ride next week wif the wife on the tandem.

It was great to see all the familiar faces again, some who stay quite a distance awayClap

hehee , i think i'm getting stronger ..... wonder woman lapped me one less time tonight  than last week ...... i think. ...Big%20smile

I'm definitly getting stronger. BrokeSpoke even mentioned it. Still came last Ouch.

Will be back next week for more.

Excellent pic's SlowPoke, how did you manage to ride and take them Tongue.

markStockton2008-09-25 00:14:09