Wonder fietsry

pastapouch

so wie gaan eerste versl*g gee oor gisteraand se eposode van Wonder fietsry - van nou af is dit die Afrikaans vir "SuperCycling"

We had a braai under the half moon and stars in our lapa. I learnt more of life there than I would have in Supercycling!!!!!!!

I thought last nights show was great! Clap

Something different... I like Andrew and Alley... they the Becks & Posh of Cycling here in SA, very good people... btw, nice toes Alley WinkLOL

Minaar is a clown but we need more okes like him to add spice and a bit of humour.

All in all a good show and I really enjoyed it! Big%20smile

Can anyone tell me what the "viewers tip" was. It seems like they take all the ones from Bicycling magazine except the one that already won the shoes. The reason I want to know is that my tip is in this month edition and want to know how far away I am from having it read on air and then receive my shoes.

Guest Michelle

It was a terrible tip, something about leaving your stinky shoes on the window sill for all your neighbours to see Dead

ja michelle - i did see myself on tv!

really dont look as pro as i imagined!

didn't eveen see jason see his gat!