Grey imports

puzzler

Who cares what who says about CWC' date=' we all know they're a reputable dealer and always gives you service second to none.  I'll definately still continue buying there.

Sorry Puzzler you put the wrong piece in the wrong place.......
[/quote'] Now what would have been the right info ? And what tinme would have suited u better ?

DR did the cat eat your Mojo?  You very grumpy this week.Confused

Sorry

You have my permission to ride hard at the D&D ride tonight.  Enjoy.Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On a more serious note: I dropped in at some of the LBS in my area and it looks like the price increases (price fixing?) are starting to kick inOuch. Some stuff I was interested in has increased by 30-40%Dead. I guess I will not be buying any of those anymoreLOL.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

On a more serious note: I dropped in at some of the LBS in my area and it looks like the price increases (price fixing?) are starting to kick inOuch. Some stuff I was interested in has increased by 30-40%Dead. I guess I will not be buying any of those anymoreLOL.<?: prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

AT this stage the price of maxxi's Larsen TT's (Tubeless) range from about R300 up to R410, depending who has old and new stock.

Now who imports maxxi's?
KonaFan2008-10-16 06:29:55

It is a good think the dollar exchange rate had nothing to do with it Ox smiley36.gif The item I wanted to order from Chain has gone up by more than that !

puzzler' date=' listening to this I want to puke on your Mavic wheels![/quote']

First someone needs to force Mavic to give YOU a set and only then just before you ride them you should puke on them smiley2.gif.

I am wondering on what grounds they could confiscate the wheels.?

If they are imported legally (even if they are grey) and all taxes / Vat requirements etc are paid, they are the property of CWC, nobody can confiscate them.

If they are counterfeit Mavic products, then thats another thing all together.  

It is a good think the dollar exchange rate had nothing to do with it Ox smiley36.gif The item I wanted to order from Chain has gone up by more than that !

Yip,the stuff came in before all hell broke loss so we can expect another 20-50% on top of that when the new shipments come inLOL.
Ox_Wagon2008-10-16 06:36:49

I think someone needs to list down all the "official" products that Dragon imports and then we can start a boycott !!

your Giant for starters. LOL

We'll sort that out with a bit of sandpaper and a visit to Cycle-Art  LOL

Goeie een Willehond.

Puzzler, ek hoop jy het goeie navorsing gedoen aangaande jou stelling, indien dit sou voorkom as onwaar kan CWC skade van jou eis asook 'n crimen iniuria saak teen jou aanhangig maak.

Hoop nie vir jou part dit gebeur nie, maar ek hoop ook nie dit is waar nie.

puzzler' date=' listening to this I want to puke on your Mavic wheels![/quote']

First someone needs to force Mavic to give YOU a set and only then just before you ride them you should puke on them smiley2.gif.

But my family fought for years against the mainstream acceptance of this evil Mavic empire! (Boutique wheels are evil!)  I deserve the right to puke on them whenever I want to....

Chris Willemses' store has been raided and all grey import Mavic Wheelsets from which the serial numbers have been removed were confiscated.

This was done to protect the public from buying Mavic wheelsets which are brought into the country in an illict manner.

Riding with wheels like these will not only void the warranty but may expose the cyclist to a wide range of liability issues.

Mavic takes quality and service very seriously and will do anything in their power to protect the public from pirated products.

Boy am i glad i got mine from a reputable dealer -  they have changed my cycling experience

This is ***, wheels cannot be confiscated unless stolen or counterfeit

GREAT work puzzle, you really got this community going.

Maybe you should start a thread regarding price fixing....

I am wondering on what grounds they could confiscate the wheels.?

If they are imported legally (even if they are grey) and all taxes / Vat requirements etc are paid' date=' they are the property of CWC, nobody can confiscate them.

If they are counterfeit Mavic products, then thats another thing all together.  

[/quote']

Thats what i'm thinking as well Widget, i surley dont think CWC would be party to any couterfeit products.

Hallo Puzler [ seker my ou opposisie en ek sien 1ste post ]. Aan al my ondersteuners. Hier is die waarheid.

Ja ek het n besoek gehad vanaf die SAPS en n prokureur en ja hulle het 10 stelle wiele geneem vir bewaring. Die rede is omdat daar nie serail nommers op die wiele is nie.

Ek neem aan julle sal verstaan dat ek nie verder hierop kan uitbrei nie, maar sal julle op hoogte hou!!

TAKE NOTE. Only wheels without the serail number has been taken away. We have many other wheels in our shop with serail numbers on it.

Now the good news for all the cyclists and my supporters out there.

You guys have never seen a prices like the ones you are going to see soon. I will also make sure that you will get the best prices on wheels as well as on other stuff that we import direct.

Watch our specials next week. Hier kom GROOT Chrismas specials!!!

Remember that we do garuntee all the stock that we sell.

Thanks for your support!

Chris Willemse Jnr