Produx Frames

Hairy Legs

Euuw man no! Why Britney...our Hub has far more attractive ladiesEmbarrassed' date=' and they're all fit! I recon a few of them will break you!! Confused

[/quote']

Well i agree with you that some of our female hubbers are quite attractive, although i dont recall meeting any of them personally..... i cant help it, I have had a thing for Britney since I was able to have things Wink She is the one for me (and every one else so far Confused Cry)

But as far a a female breaking the hot stuff, NEVER!

I'll be doing the breaking!LOL

20061211_060956_britney_spears.jpg

20061211_061030_madonnabritney_.jpg

20061211_061421_britney_spears_.png

I am going to jail for what i am thinking right this second

Please excuse me I am off to the toilets for the next 4 days

TitusTi: nice one!!! Thumbs%20UpLOL

I've personally met SARA, amoryns, Chilli_Pepper, Nellie, and plan to meet more of them when I get to H2H race, and they're all very hot!! Some hotter than others, but I can't say more Embarrassed

Where? At your mom's place?

Hell i dont care, anywhere, public toilets, club chill out rooms, ur placeWink

check out that girl on girl action....

Thats my girl.... BritneyEmbarrassed

Why don't you just get a new BB?  If the width is the same and the cranks take a square taper BB, any pre-2006 Campy BB should do the trick.  Obviously on how we are talking but the Campy BB has been around in more or less the same form for far too long.

Thanks for the info guys

I have been trying to put together a old steel Mercx frame by carrying over components from a old Cosmos .... just discovered that there is a difference in threads to the BB .... the Mercx is Italian and the Cosmos English .... so now the whole project is out the water!

Iagree with Linnega, get a new BB. Just be careful on the axle length though, varies between the different models.

I'd rather ride shimaNO than Britney !!!

LOLClap

Hey! AngryU can rip me off, hell u can seriously rip me off and i dont give a hoot LOL but u mention my babe Angry and i'll have to deport ur stank @ss Wink from this planet with extreme prejudice Angry Angry Angry (grrrrrrr)

U wish u could ride Britney i mean how old are you huh? ..... like 900 years old, you dont have the ball - bearings for the job.

LOL U see all ya'll wish u had half the grande marbles that ur uncle tooHot!!!! has but i am afraid that only one macho sex bomb (thats me) can tap that hyni Wink with the grace and poise of an all time (say it with me) all time ladies man....... Clap

Now if u'll excsue me Britney has her birthday suit on and i gotta go make a wish and blow out those candles Wink

Know wot i mean Wink..... LOL

And yes i am at my moms place, in case any of you were wondering LOL

(titus) Wink

Peace!

Euuw man no! Why Britney...our Hub has far more attractive ladiesEmbarrassed' date=' and they're all fit! I recon a few of them will break you!! Confused

[/quote']

Nah..... i must defend my woman, i dont think there is a female or male (depending on which way u swing ur rubber) hubber that is hotter than this little kitten.

20061211_131920_20061211_044547.jpg

So hubbers (preferably female) u reckon u got what it takes to dethrown Miss Spears then lets see, don't talk bogus to me... lets see....

I'll start the Thread called "Dethrowning Miss Spears" If we get no posts then it's official there are none  that are hotter than Britney.

Britney has been ridden more than my first Raleigh Armstrong.....which was a hand me down ..............

Why don't you just get a new BB?  If the width is the same and the cranks take a square taper BB' date=' any pre-2006 Campy BB should do the trick.  Obviously on how we are talking but the Campy BB has been around in more or less the same form for far too long.[/quote']

The Campy square taper is different to the Shimano square taper, so this isn't a good idea unless you have Campy cranks on your cosmos. Shimano BB's come in both Italian or English threads. I have a spare Italian thread Shimano BB that worked fine with older Shimano 600 cranks. If you in Cape Town you can have it.

I'd rather ride shimaNO than Britney !!!

LOLClap

Hey! AngryU can rip me off' date=' hell u can seriously rip me off and i dont give a hoot LOL but u mention my babe Angry and i'll have to deport ur stank @ss Wink from this planet with extreme prejudice Angry Angry Angry (grrrrrrr)

U wish u could ride Britney i mean how old are you huh? ..... like 900 years old, you dont have the ball - bearings for the job.

LOL U see all ya'll wish u had half the grande marbles that ur uncle tooHot!!!! has but i am afraid that only one macho sex bomb (thats me) can tap that hyni Wink with the grace and poise of an all time (say it with me) all time ladies man....... Clap

Now if u'll excsue me Britney has her birthday suit on and i gotta go make a wish and blow out those candles Wink
Know wot i mean Wink..... LOL

And yes i am at my moms place, in case any of you were wondering LOL
(titus) Wink
Peace!
[/quote'] Toohot, we all know you've had sex lots of times now you actually need to try it for real with a partner...LOLLOLLOL