Most sensitive topic for 2006

Canaris

What issue has raised ire the most in the last week?  

1. 1. What issue has raised ire the most in the last week?

• Maas and cyclists?
    • Cannondale bikes being good? (Cruxpearl)
    • Cervelo as a gay bike? (Dr Suess)
    • Campagnolo? (Big H)
    • Everything about women cyclists (Grapkas)

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Campy sucks 'cos I've never tried it!!

Okay' date=' I'm outta here to fetch my new bike.  A trek with shimano (painted in Discovery Colours), now that should make you anti-LA, campy loving, Trek hating gang happy!!
[/quote']

Now why would anyone in their right mind paint their groupset, even if it is that butt ugly shimano stuff, and in disco queen colour nogal!!

Hype.... finely crafted my @ass.... are you really so naive to believe that Kempekknoglia really has a bunch of wizened old men that looks like Pinnocchio's dad, hand crafting your precious Kempekkernoglia thingies????

Velouria I tried Kempekker and it did not "have the sh!t that kills us"!!!!!!

CVANC you are too young to know better. One day you will look back and realise the folly of your youth. smiley1.gif

CVANC you are too young to know better. One day you will look back and realise the folly of your youth. smiley1.gif

LOL

I'm thinking of changing my name to Troll ..... ? (Only because all thos numbers confuses the hell out of Kimberley!!)

Which reminds me ..... How arrogant can one man be, to actually expect everyone to support him, and then go so far as to have a name for those people that do not agree with the "THE WORD according to lance". Having said that I think it is the sheer arrogance of his disciples that has put me off la more than anything.  But dope or no dope and arrogance included, 7 x TDF's is a pretty good record. (pity about the black socks though)

I wonder if Cheryl benefitted from his cancer research millions or if she was excluded cause she jumped ship in a manner of speaking or did he boot her first .... I can never quite remember what happened there...

E1A104 speaketh the truth. I am also no LA fan ... not anti-him .... just not a one-eyed Lance worshipper.

The sock issue is one which is on my mind lately. What is it with long black socks ? It should be banned from cycling. And strangely enough it seems to be a trend which is growing amongst the elite riders.

CVANC you don't wear long black socks do you ? If you do then stop immediately. In fact I might petition PPA to ban any rider who dares to wear knee-high black socks. Whatis the purpose ? Do they keep combs in there somewhere ?

If you don't see pro riders wearing it, then don't wear it. And the resulting tan must look ridiculous.

CVANC you don't wear long black socks do you ? If you do then stop immediately. In fact I might petition PPA to ban any rider who dares to wear knee-high black socks. Whatis the purpose ? Do they keep combs in there somewhere ?

Hype - you don't know how my socks look like Ouch

I wear polka dot sock Wink brings me lots of luck.

As long as it's not knee high suspenders Girls ........

Bye now, have a good weekend y'all

and remember ................. Wear those helmets out there !!!

E1A104 speaketh the truth. I am also no LA fan ... not anti-him .... just not a one-eyed Lance worshipper.

The sock issue is one which is on my mind lately. What is it with long black socks ? It should be banned from cycling. And strangely enough it seems to be a trend which is growing amongst the elite riders.

If you don't see pro riders wearing it' date=' then don't wear it. And the resulting tan must look ridiculous.[/quote']

typical Yanks who rocked up thinking it was for a tennis match.....!!

How to offend just about every one.

Do you have any friends bruce? Wait - I think Jason and Michelle might want to be your friends.

Yup, 101% and Marco vb.  And if I've learnt anything in the last 2 years of racing in the Vet's cat, it's that I would rather have them as my friends than my enemies Wink

Okay' date=' I'm outta here to fetch my new bike.  A trek with shimano (painted in Discovery Colours), now that should make you anti-LA, campy loving, Trek hating gang happy!!

[/quote']

Now why would anyone in their right mind paint their groupset, even if it is that butt ugly shimano stuff, and in disco queen colour nogal!!

LOLClap  Good chirp

Clap

Bruce I will be your buddy!!!!!!

Knew I could count on you Big H.  Sounds like I won't have too many friends next year, but hopefully the ones that I do are the ones that count!

[/quote']

post a pic!  Star

i suspect that bike costs more than my house!