tubeless

cat-i

Marius... I have a mate who lives in Munich that purchases via www.ebay.de on my behalf. 

Yep' date=' I'm sure we could make a plan. We could get a couple of orders together and save ourselves on shipping charges.

Currently 2xRR = 39euros. Compare that to R450 per tire locally Dead
[/quote']

At that price (+-R 370) excluding postage for 2 x RR, you can count me in !

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, count me in aswell, I'll take 4 tyres. PopEye, you want in on the deal?? Maybe the Warthogs want in on the deal aswell??

Jip, when will it be in CPT?. Don't wanne wait till june next year smiley2.gif

I will take 2 as well.

Buff....Maybe you must asked our "mutual" friends. "the 2 brother's", if they are interested as well. (P and H)

i'm sure Titus will want a few aswell, can never have to many tyres ey Ti??WinkTongue maybe CVANC should also get a pair, he needs all the help he can get.

1. Pops, you paid how much for Speedkings??? Is jy jags bru!!!! M.B.W. retails them at R185... plus he normally gives discount. Daai ander twee bliksems is Conti twister fans.

2. Stadig manne, moenie die hol uit die hoender ruk nie. I don't want to hire a boeing to bring tires from Germany. 6 to 10 sets is plenty, remember I've got someone doing me a favour. TitusTi takes 29inch wheels... not sure how easy they are to source? Mind you, he only needs 1 after Sun Evil%20Smile

maybe CVANC should also get a pair' date=' he needs all the help he can get.[/quote']

...maybe he should - I defnitely need all the help I can get

TitusTi takes 29inch wheels... not sure how easy they are to source? Mind you' date=' he only needs 1 after Sun Evil%20Smile[/quote']

I always have spares!

It's on ebay, so you bid on the tires therefore no fix price unless you buy from an ebay advertised shop. If you're patient you sometimes get them at a bargain.

Whoever wants, PM and I'll see what I can do. I'll only get normal foldups or UST's in 2.25 width (to keep it simple).