This morning on 702

Thug

We have been persecuted in the court of public opinion. This public opinion has been fueled by false accusations' date=' by lies cooked up to hide a bigger guilt.

[/quote']

TRAPPED ... this is how some hubbers react on this forum; just to apologise later!!!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One question' date=' WAS/IS THIS LADY A "PDI"?

[/quote']

No Wannabe .. she was a GTI .... or a TDI ....suppose u r a DBI?

Amazing how some cyclists, whilst training, see motorists violating the LAW; yet these are the same people doing exactly the same ... do not stop at stop street, ride through red robots, ride on national roads? KlapperKnop2008-10-22 04:33:21

O give it a rest Klapperknop.  All you do these days are argueing.  You are worse than a woman!!!!!

First go talk TO YOUR OWN CLUB and sort out the lawlessness there as seen on Saturday again.

THEN

You can go bitch and moan on some motoring site about pathetic cyclist skipping red lights.

ENOUGH NOW WITH THE CYCLIST BASHING!!!!!

Wannabe' date=' just a useless fact: ALL South African women are PDI's (regardless of race), use it, don't use it Wink[/quote']

Some just more than others, heyWink

O give it a rest Klapperknop.  All you do these days are argueing.  You are worse than a woman!!!!!

First go talk TO YOUR OWN CLUB and sort out the lawlessness there as seen on Saturday again.

THEN

You can go bitch and moan on some motoring site about pathetic cyclist skipping red lights.

HOOR HOOR!!!ClapClapThumbs%20UpThumbs%20Up

THEN

Spidey ... a bit of an overstatement about women, consider one just brought you child onto this planet? ... I can not speak for my club; but for myself regarding breaking the law ... so should u! U mentioned about 15/20 law breaking crimes u see daily; are you such an innocent cyclists when it comes to being a law obeying citizen?? Stop shooting from the hip ... start judging yourself first!

O give it a rest Klapperknop.? All you do these days are argueing.? You are worse than a woman!!!!!

?

?

THEN

?

?

?

?

?

Spidey ... a bit of an overstatement about women' date=' consider one just brought you child onto this planet? ... I can not speak for my club; but for myself regarding breaking the law ... so should u! U mentioned about 15/20?law breaking crimes?u see daily; are you such an innocent cyclists when it comes to being a law obeying citizen?? Stop shooting from the hip ... start judging yourself first!
[/quote']

Yip, I also think it's gonna rain today smiley36.gif