This morning on 702

Thug

popcorn' date=' chewing gum, peanuts and bubble-gum?[/quote']

Don't forget the Biltong..........but wait, there are no more Drive-In's......are we holding this event in your pub?LOL

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

popcorn' date=' chewing gum, peanuts and bubble-gum?[/quote']

..... and maybe an interpreter for all the signs, and or those not familiar with the Blue Collar Comedy.

Eish SP' date=' that was liiiiitle harsh

Am I still picking you up tonight (still friends? Cool)

[/quote']

PB, are you on a bike or crutches tonight?

PB, dunno what was harsh about that - he got what he asked for.

my view is that i will not risk antagonising someone into hurting someone (ess those i love, such as friends and family) - i'll rather walk away. but then again, some guys might feel that this makes them look weak and as such they have to "be men" and behave in a way they think is how "men behave".

so you say the weather is holding up? cool. you ok to drive? otherwise i have my car back.

spinnekop - so you're saying to rather aggravate the situation - what the F does that achieve???? other than P-ing more people off.

here's your friggin sign!

who the F do you think this woman is going to take her behaviour (now' date=' in her opinion justified) out on next? another cyclist... this time most likely alone... in that area - so here's something for you to chew on... if/when MichH gets hit by a red citi golf what the F are you gonna do????? yes... that's right... my friend happens to live in that area. i would much rather that there are no justifiably P-ed off drivers in her area.

CATCH A WAKE UP = VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE - DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS - EVEN IF THEY ARE IN CARS DRIVING AROUND YOU. AND DEFINITELY DO NOT GIVE THEM FURTHER CAUSE TO BEHAVE IN THEIR STUPID WAYS.
[/quote']

Touch a nerve there???? Evil%20Smile

Ouch miesies....eina.....sallie weernie miesiesOuchOuchOuch

Lots of "F"'s there for a lady of your stature....ConfusedDead

You want to report everything....anything.....report....report....NOTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE........and THAT girly.....is my point....

what I do to relieve stress has nothing to do with my point.  AngryTongue

spinnekop - so you're saying to rather aggravate the situation - what the F does that achieve???? other than P-ing more people off.

here's your friggin sign!

who the F do you think this woman is going to take her behaviour (now' date=' in her opinion justified) out on next? another cyclist... this time most likely alone... in that area - so here's something for you to chew on... if/when MichH gets hit by a red citi golf what the F are you gonna do????? yes... that's right... my friend happens to live in that area. i would much rather that there are no justifiably P-ed off drivers in her area.

CATCH A WAKE UP = VIOLENCE BEGETS VIOLENCE - DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS - EVEN IF THEY ARE IN CARS DRIVING AROUND YOU. AND DEFINITELY DO NOT GIVE THEM FURTHER CAUSE TO BEHAVE IN THEIR STUPID WAYS.
[/quote']

Touch a nerve there???? Evil%20Smile

Ouch miesies....eina.....sallie weernie miesiesOuchOuchOuch

Lots of "F"'s there for a lady of your stature....ConfusedDead

You want to report everything....anything.....report....report....NOTHING IS GOING TO BE DONE........and THAT girly.....is my point....

what I do to relieve stress has nothing to do with my point.  AngryTongue

Spidy slowpoke is as short as her temper.  refer to Shrek 1.Wink

Maybe next time she'll think twice before trying to run a cyclist off the road, its a double edge sword that. Can go either way.......

Mark, I am on my 2 feet. I tried cycling yesterday (took my son to school @ 600 mtrs away), but coming back uphill was a bit sore. There is a point in the knee movement that is too painful to push. ie, if I try stand and pedal, the knee collapses - like hitting a nerve or something. I was told to stay off rather than interfere with the injury.

SP, I am fine to drive. We can leave as soon as possible so that I can help sweep the track.

spinnekop, you know that i do not usually use that kinda language to this extent, but i'm fed up with the 2 extremes of attitude - the one where peeps take the law into their own hands and then make things worse for everyone else having achieved nothing and the other of doing absolutely nothing and complaining that nothing ever happens. at least if you've reported it then you've done something and if the person ever does soemthing similar again there is a chance that their pattern of behaviour will be noted and borne in mind. so i will never say smile and wave and leave it at that. but i will also never condone nor approve of antagonising the person, aggravating the situation and making life more difficult for everyone else.

PB' date=' dunno what was harsh about that - he got what he asked for. [/quote']

Plenty more to aske about Slowpoke.....so I hope you saved a few "F"s.....

my view is that i will not risk antagonising someone into hurting someone (ess those i love' date=' such as friends and family) - i'll rather walk away.[/quote'] 

Nope....if this was your view I would have gladly left the post alone......BUT.

You said....and I can go look for the quote if you want to....

REPORT.....REPORT.......REPORT....

THAT is why I am gatvol......report what?  20+ incidents a day?  Let me know when and where so that I can go sit next to the officer and laugh while you waste your time!!!!

LOL

but then again' date=' some guys assuming this is now me.....ClapClapClapClapmight feel that this makes them look weak and as such they have to "be men" and behave in a way they think is how "men behave".

[/quote']

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Sorry miesies.  Again....Sorry.....

I will try and hide my will to live and will express my grieve when someone TRIES TO KILL ME.

I will go and report it. 

Good idea!!

ClapClapClapClap 

PB, i'll give you a call as soon as i've got home and changed... i'll fill my water bottle while you're on your way

nope spinnekop - "some guys assuming this is now me" is very wrong. that would be directed towards peeps who support the extreme behaviour of antagonising peeps into extreme behaviour. you would simply have used hand language and left it - not kept riding after her - judging by your general behaviour

SP, please do not flame me for this, but I agree with what Spidy said to a certain extend. When last did you try and report a CRIME, nevermind a case of "road rage" (it is what this can be deemed). If that Cop sitting behind the desk (the one you had to stand in a line for an hour at least, just to get to the front) even bothers to take your "report" (just to humour you/get rid of you), I can guarantee you that it will be in the bin even before you walk out the door. This is especialy true if you are reporting one of the "comrades".

In any case, there is no system in place as yet where reports of this kind is placed on a central database for future reference and or action to be taken against repeat offenders.

wannabe - if you don't want to report it then don't - your choice. BUT do not use that as a justification for DELIBERATELY ANTAGONISING people. and also do not use it as justification for taking the law into your own hands. because then you are absolutely no better than the person who deliberately mows down or attempts to mow down cyclists for riding 2 abreast and/or preventing them from overtaking.

those who say that aggessive behaviour is right because it taught the driver a lesson remember your own words when someone teaches you a lesson.