Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

that really is good

The incredible thing is that they perform as a Trio known as the Tsuyoshi Yamamoto Trio.

They generally cover old jazz standards.

Tsuyoshi composed this track himself and it has become considered by many to be one of the greatest compositions ever in line with Paul Desmond's Take Five.

Being Japanese he also strives for precision ,so as you can hear, he attacks the keys at times, the only other pianist to maybe achieve this level was Keith Jarrett.

The trio of highly collectable albums from Three Blind Mice was also recorded to be an audiophile reference to the last detail.

Each one of the trio were isolated in studio and valve microphones were used.

Chilling stuff.

An unopened 45 rpm. remaster of Midnight Sugar can collect up to $ 5 k at the moment to a willing buyer.

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

its time we got bands like this to this country instead of all these half baked or geriatric acts that we currently get

Nice choice. Yeah, it's really lame we have to wait for a band to release a 'st.anger' or 'I'm with you' before they deign to tour SA....