Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that Bigger than Jesus album on vinyl and somehow it got lost in a move or something...I actually think a former mate stole it to be honest. It is a great album. I have been trying to find it digitally but to no avail. Another great band from the Late 80's/early 90's was "the Kerels"

edit: just looked at that link you gave and see you can buy it there...brilliant!

Look what I found. In mint condition, I only taped the LPs then never played them.

post-2975-0-70824600-1376588015_thumb.jpg

Forgot I had this one

post-2975-0-88786700-1376588075_thumb.jpg

the most bizarre video. the crowd is totally out of touch with the song swaying side to side with big cheesy grins...just for this i dont think i would like to go watch modern chubby morrissey...pity cos his performance is actually really good

if you compare it to 25+ yrs ago...he really still has it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18GrFywPkXE

the most bizarre video. the crowd is totally out of touch with the song swaying side to side with big cheesy grins...just for this i dont think i would like to go watch modern chubby morrissey...pity cos his performance is actually really good

if you compare it to 25+ yrs ago...he really still has it

excellent chioices Stretch..

today's friday get out of bed tune for me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

not a big fan...but i watched them at reading festival '96. Was pretty wild

saw that at synergy earlier this year - must say ì was rather dissapointed with their live performance - but maybe it was just a long day and I'm getting old - still a good tune IMO.

Love Morrissey though :-D

Edited by Uni