Song of the day, add your current favourite....

SwissVan

everything after and including monster is shite. I classify myself as an REM fan ..but have no time of day for that new stuff...maybe I am not such a fan then...

Life's rich pageant is my personal favourite with

these days

fall on me

superman

swan swan H

and the absolutely superb I believe

but document and murmur and even automatic are up there....Find the river is one of stipe's best works

I'd go a bit earlier...Green was the last good album they did. And it was really, really good :-)

• Replies 11k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go a bit earlier...Green was the last good album they did. And it was really, really good :-)

i know you don't like it...but you got to include automatic....you can skip out of time though :D

green is also up there..especially because of the green tour

i know you don't like it...but you got to include automatic....you can skip out of time though :D

Okay, okay, Automatic has Man on the Moon and Everybody Hurts to redeem it...! Haha!

Green for me was my matric year/first year varsity soundtrack! Haha! And, ja, the live stuff was awesome. Tourfilm is a beautiful piece of cinema.

we've had this discussion --- and yet most of their big hits came off out of time. 

if you trawl the web there's some lovely stuff out there never released (or at least I never heard of) 

I can't remember who told me about iTunes and not having to buy everything I liked - whoever it was - THANK YOU!!!! one of the recommendations today that came up was this band - 

I will be listening to them a lot more :D 

we've had this discussion --- and yet most of their big hits came off out of time. 

if you trawl the web there's some lovely stuff out there never released (or at least I never heard of) 

their most commercial hit yes...losing my religion and shiny happy people. By green and document had their most famous hits in Stand and One i Love

tanya donelly and belly are busy playing some live sets....just to have some fun...not to reform or release new material (which i'm not a big fan of when old bands do this)

she's still got it for sure