Shaving

Slave

with you Kona, those MEN that thinks it's gay to shave are probably scared they haven't sorted out their sexuality yet and might "turn gayish " if they do!!

As for the dude that whipped Lance around on the MTB, nickname: Vanilla Gorilla.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wax....Only have to do it every 4 weeksThumbs%20Up. And someone else does it for me, that way i don't have to get myself into all sorts of positions to make sure that I shaved the back properly.

LOL

FOFLMFAO at all of ya.

Mampara is right' date=' not with my curent bike.

Phew, I get to save a few blades and many litres of blood for a while yet.
[/quote']

Sounds you should not be left alone unsupervised smiley2.gifsmiley36.gif

I think I'll give Veet a bash instead of the blades. Maybe after that I'll have legs like the chicka that does the add.

LOL

FOFLMFAO at all of ya.

Mampara is right' date=' not with my curent bike.

Phew, I get to save a few blades and many litres of blood for a while yet.
[/quote']

Sounds you should not be left alone unsupervised smiley2.gifsmiley36.gif

I think I'll give Veet a bash instead of the blades. Maybe after that I'll have legs like the chicka that does the add.

Yep, Veet works a charm. Less hassles than shaving. Last a lot longer too.

I shave to just above the tan line from the shorts. I clip the rest or else it looks like I'm wearing shorts when I'm naked

Does Veet cause your legs to itch ?

No, maybe you leave it on for too long. I do put Campher cream on immediately after using the product.

I do the whole leg, up to the "the boys", which I keep trimmed.
Wannabe2008-10-22 02:46:50

I shave to just above the tan line from the shorts. I clip the rest or else it looks like I'm wearing shorts when I'm naked

Now there is a mental image I just did not want.

i tried veet once, bad memoriesOuchOuchOuchOuch for days\weeks.make sure you the diff between hard and soft hair. 5 min exstra can make a huge diff.

Veet subject closed.

i tried veet once' date=' bad memoriesOuchOuchOuchOuch for days\weeks.make sure you the diff between hard and soft hair. 5 min exstra can make a huge diff.

Veet subject closed.
[/quote']

veet is intended for da legs - not da bone.

Now there is a mental image I just did not want.

I can't help it that some of us have more testosterone flowing through our veins than others.Big%20smileBig%20smile

When shaving legs I do the whole leg, upto & including the pubes, under the arms & my head (top), less hair = less weight=faster race finishes.

It just doesn't look/feel right when getting dressed in the change rooms, legs all shaven & man hood area looking worse than a male lions head & here I'm talking about the other gymmers/cyclist.

Before closing the subject on Veet, I just wanted to add

"Don't EVER use Veet on the manhood area"

Veet Subject Now Closed.

I think Hygiene should go with cleaning the wound after you've crashed, it would then makes sense. On unshaven legs germs will stick to your hair around the wound & the wound may become infected.

Less pain when crashing, why don't you put it to the test right now at your desk, ask the chick behind you to use her tweasers & start pulling hair from your legs & see if that's painfull or not, then imagine crashing on tar at high speed.

Milky.

When crashing at hi speed, there is so much pain from the tar burn and the skin being ripped off, that I find it difficult to differentiate between the that pain and the releatively smal amount of pain from the hair bing ripped out.

I just cant see any logic in that argument.

Of course I do stand to be corrected, but I try my damndest to stay on the bike. It's far less painful.

Veet subject open: I would liken that to having deep heat rubbed into the rather sensitive area of da boys.Ouch

Veet subject now closed.

Milky.

When crashing at hi speed' date=' there is so much pain from the tar burn and the skin being ripped off, that I find it difficult to differentiate between the that pain and the releatively smal amount of pain from the hair bing ripped out.

Of course I do stand to be corrected, but I try my damndest to stay on the bike. It's far less painful.

Veet subject open: I would liken that to having deep heat rubbed into the rather sensitive area of da boys.Ouch

Veet subject now closed.
[/quote']

Spot on, brother Nuke

Milky.

When crashing at hi speed' date=' there is so much pain from the tar burn and the skin being ripped off, that I find it difficult to differentiate between the that pain and the releatively smal amount of pain from the hair bing ripped out.

[/quote']

Obviously you havent crashed & slid over tar in both instances i.e. with shaven legs & unshaven legs. I suggest you try it first then we can share the same opinion then.