Post ride recovery?

Bruce.

Where to buy?? 

Currently you can contact me direct (PM me).  We will be establishing relationships with retail outlets in the new year.

They will primarily be available to sports science professionals such as sports physio's, biokineticists, personal trainers i.e. people with the right backgound in terms of the application and benefits of the product.

We will also put them into some retail locations in the various centres around the country, for people to touch and feel.

guess what i am wearing under my chinos today!!!!!

thanks Denise / Bruce - works really well & I tend to look rather cool in my TRON suit!

thanks Denise / Bruce - works really well & I tend to look rather cool in my TRON suit!

where can we get and how much???

Absolute pleasure, enjoy.

Bruce do hubbers get a discount ? 

apparently he will let you beat him in a race of your choice during the year - this way you are convinced that the product does indeed work!

Bruce do hubbers get a discount ? 

apparently he will let you beat him in a race of your choice during the year - this way you are convinced that the product does indeed work!

LOL  I think I'd rather give a discount!!

Unfortunately discounts are a bit difficult.  We have price the garment very aggressively because it is such a new concept in S.A.  The Aus$ price is $159, which at current exchange rates and VAT would cost R960, without shipping.  So, in effect you can actually get the product cheaper here than in Aus.

Even still R950 is not cheap in most sporting disciplines.  Cycling is not really the norm so we have had to consider other sports as well.