The first I hear of Deon D@@S

Grapkas

I have been on holiday and this is the first i hear of this Deon Maas person.  I went back and read the posts and his article and i am very shocked!! I would like to know if anything has been done about him or if anybody has contacted him or something like this?  Ek dink as die areme bleek poepol weet wat is goed vir hom sal hy terug in die closet  klim waar hy hoort en nie gou weer daar uitkom nie!!  Wie is hy, waar bly hy en hoe lyk hy?

Ek wil vrot eiers teen sy voordeur gaan gooi, maar dit is seker nie die regte ding om te doen nie!! Nie in die christmas spirit nie?!

I have been on holiday and this is the first i hear of this Deon Maas person.  I went back and read the posts and his article and i am very shocked!! I would like to know if anything has been done about him or if anybody has contacted him or something like this?  Ek dink as die areme bleek poepol weet wat is goed vir hom sal hy terug in die closet  klim waar hy hoort en nie gou weer daar uitkom nie!!  Wie is hy' date=' waar bly hy en hoe lyk hy?

[/quote']

waar bly hy?  in die closet ...

hoe lyk hy? bleek poephol ...

LOL

As ek reg verstaan het bly hy iewers in die Kaap, glo my as hy in Bloem gebly het, hy nooit weer uit sy huis gekom nie.

Ek stem saam met jou Grapkas hy is maar `n ou bleek poephol

Ag no Grapkas he is nothing to look at !!!! Just scares the kids with that "Haan Kuif" so you have not missed much . He's the maaskaas from idool fame !!! you know

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_31_1.gif

http://gfx.download-by.net/screen/14/14974-anna-kournikova-sex-e-screensaver.jpg