Reacting positively to cycling deaths

Relentless

Then again I'm not agro like some the male cyclists I know. Sheesh' date=' never let you child join them they'd learn a new language.

[/quote']

Guess it's a little late to tell my parents that now.Embarrassed

Actually it's quite funny' date=' a car does something, the guys go off their rocker, then see you sitting in the bunch and start aplogising profusely. LOL

Dingbats....
[/quote']

Now why does that sound so familiar?LOL Or some of them apologize beforehand or tell you to cover your ears.LOLLOL

Stickers aren;t going to do it, a hearts and minds operation will. Give time and money to PPA or CSA or drive alive to put adverts in print or on tv, aimed at cyclists as well as motorists - so many cyclists ride like absolute cretins and wonder why they get knocked down or abuse. Start a cyclist education program, approach your local municipality and ask them to put lega signs up warning of cyclists, or ask ppa to do it, they have better access to govt.

Something more productive than stickers would be to thank motorists that cut us some sluck - once theyve recovred from the shock of a thank you wave they might even be inspired be nice to other cyclists.

Still easier, leave the high heels, buy a long blond wig and use that!  I've tried it, and it works.  Lol, I think some guys got a fright though, when looking back at the girl with the legs and seeing her with a goatie!!!!

I'll help stick it to them in Pretoria!

Maybe we can do some "de la Rey" stickers over the OR Tambo signs at the same time?