Puke Twatson - Parental Advisory warning

Edition 507

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys' date=' this is going to sound STUPid!but what did he do wrong? ive been out of the country for a year, so im a bit behind!![/quote']

Had to withdraw from the team on medical grounds, got indigestion everytime he pulled on the springbok rugby jersey.

said some rather nasty things about the management of SA rugby, something about their inability to understand or speak english properly.  I think his medical diagnosis was "lost in translation".  He said that he feels ill whenever he has to play for the springbok side.  Translated into "Ek wil kots op die springbok".

hi guys' date=' this is going to sound STUPid!but what did he do wrong? ive been out of the country for a year, so im a bit behind!![/quote']

Had to withdraw from the team on medical grounds, got indigestion everytime he pulled on the springbok rugby jersey.

said some rather nasty things about the management of SA rugby, something about their inability to understand or speak english properly.  I think his medical diagnosis was "lost in translation".  He said that he feels ill whenever he has to play for the springbok side.  Translated into "Ek wil kots op die springbok".

oh my word, ai, so much for being a idol for younger players!

thanx konaFan

friday 6 march 2009.

that's the day the Stormers play the Bulls, at Loftus nogal. if Rassie plays him, he could be up for culpible homocide

For those of you who have been following the story....how's this for a barbed comment.....

"Frik Du Preez said in an interview yesterday that he doesn't

understand what all the fuss was about.

He said that he and most other South Africans also felt like vomiting

when they saw Luke in the Springbok jersey"

For those of you who have been following the story....how's this for a barbed comment.....

"Frik Du Preez said in an interview yesterday that he doesn't

understand what all the fuss was about.

He said that he and most other South Africans also felt like vomiting

when they saw Luke in the Springbok jersey"

LOLLOL   Go Frikkie   Clap