acis team car ??

hagar

very glad that they ar all ok. regardless of how they ride or how they are perceived to ride they are people - and as pedal says it's not a nice thing to happen to anyone.

Glad they are ok. After all they are just fellow cyclists and people at the end of the day.

Glad they are ok.  I must say I have been impressed with the way they have been riding this season.  Far better and safer than in the past. Clap

imho - they were an accident waiting to happen. i was overtaken by the acsis car on the way to Knysna in July. it happened just after Riversdale, at the turnoff to Struisbaai, they overtook four cars in the face of oncoming traffic. the road is a quite wide here because of the roadmarkings which made overtaking a bit safer but still a bit dodgy if one of the four car being overtaken decided to take the turn to Struisbaai without indicating. never the less i hope everyone is ok and that they learn from this bad experience.

Apparently they hit some debris left in the road from another accident. The car rolled a few times' date=' luckily no one was hurt. Most of the bikes, car, trailer a write off.

[/quote']

justhope they were well insured and they get sorted out soon not nice thing to happen !!!

well said SilverBoy.

Notice also that the nasty thongs are usually siad by the same people and the individuals on the receiving end are always black....

[scratches chin]

well said SilverBoy.

Notice also that the nasty thongs are usually siad by the same people and the individuals on the receiving end are always black....

[scratches chin]

...or Johan Bormann!

[scratches inside of nose]

TheLegend2008-11-03 03:22:49

well said SilverBoy.

[scratches chin]

Golefty, what are you actually try to say by your comment? or are you doing what you do best and that is STIRAngry

Skye2008-11-03 11:38:51