Elite Riders on the Hub

gasant112

S' date=' try and greet one of the younger pro's and see what the reaction is!! The funriders are MUCH friendlier!! The older pros are better, guys like Fullard and Jac Louis!! I also find MTB pro's a LOT friendlier!!

[/quote']

Mtb'ers in general you should say, we're a very cheerful lot, must be all the tequila.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

S' date=' try and greet one of the younger pro's and see what the reaction is!! The funriders are MUCH friendlier!! The older pros are better, guys like Fullard and Jac Louis!! I also find MTB pro's a LOT friendlier!!

[/quote']

ok - to bring the thread back to order - i must admit that i have never really tried to chat to the younger pro's,  so you might have a point there.

They think they're very cool!!! In balito this holiday i met a guy Conrad, MTB i heard afterwards he used to be a pro in Germany and has won Rhodes! I don't know his surname but he was the most chilled out guy EVER!!! That doesn't happen often with roadies!! You very quickly know how good they are.

Grapkas: Young "men" generally has an ego; now especially doing cycling as a PRO; he sure does think the sun shines out of his rear wheel hub!

But, then I can also say the same about PRO ladies; they seem to be friendly to whom they want to be. Just my observation amongst PRO SA cycling.

Speaking about the Barlow team, I sincerely think that Ryan Cox is humble and so is Tiaan Kannemeyer (Not sure if he still ride for Barlow)

I don't talk to roadies in public (bad for image) but have spoken to the Evans, Pienaars and Ben-Melt of this world at almost every race I see them . They seemed quite normal and chirpy to me .

Hype, you're right, John Lee is very nice!! I have been perceived as being not nice but you will see a friendly Grapkas in 2007!!! I also don't see myself as a pro but as a pro funrider!!! I think lots of our riders calling themself pro arent worth a pros bum hair!!!

Your way with words, you have an ability to get at what you're trying to say by taking the shortest route possible and not taking the edge off it. Quite interesting really.

-- And you can see I had to spell check it to.

Hey people, i am not taking it the wrong way! I actually find everybodys reaction rather funny!!!

Yeah, I think some people don't know how other people see things is all, especially MD, I mean have you heard some of his pick up lines, actually quite impressive! Wonder if he's used any in public before or just in front of the mirror.