Alberton _ JHB South Riders

Slave

Oh' date=' and I forgot - Andy trying his level best to get out of every possible available ride..............

[/quote']

For another 7 weeks... Then that had better change!

Don't worry Andy says he'll be back on the bike on a Monday (Bets are on for which Monday smiley36.gifsmiley36.gifsmiley36.gif).

• Replies 9.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yip, it's got 11 speed Campy but if that too many gears for you I'll gladly swap you with my 10 speed, then you'll be able to count all the gears.

I'll even give you carbon shifters which SRAM dont make (I think).

Yip' date=' it's got 11 speed Campy but if that too many gears for you I'll gladly swap you with my 10 speed, then you'll be able to count all the gears.

I'll even give you carbon shifters which SRAM dont make (I think).

[/quote']

Ha ha ha you are mad! My RED shifters are carbon! Hell even the bottom end Rival is carbon!

Ha Ha Ha, the medicine is getting to you.

Just buy the bike and we can work out the logistics afterwards.

Glad to see you back and mending Ha-Ha.

Hope the pain is not too bad. Good thing is, it gets better day by day.

Even after all these months since my little "off". I still have a bit of residual pain in the shoulder.

Sooooo, now you learning to use the left hand?smiley2.gif

Not too sure I want to see the pics of all the gory stuff. This is a family forum you know.smiley17.gif

Why just last week, we had a big pow-wow about some jacker who met a deserved end to his miserable life.

Plenty banter around that one. And even a few bricks being hurled in some directions.

What I'd like to know is why this forum doesn't have a few extra emoticons like 20100527_024714_new_snipersmili.gifand like this 20100527_024753_eusa_naughty.gif and maybe even a few of these 20100527_024830_eusa_whistle.gif

I could like to use a few of them as bricks to hurl about.

ha ha, I'm glad you're on the mend dude.

Let me use this opportunity to wish GOv3 a very happy birthday.... wherever he is smiley31.gif

Guest Agteros

A very happy birthday to all the incarnations of GreyOwl! 

Bliksem,it seems like just the other day we were saying Happy Birthday to GO vigin 2 point oh. Now another year has gone and it's now virgin 3 point oh.

Happy- happy dude. Come back and visit us sometime soon.

Hey there Agteros. How are you doing my ironless buddy? You want I should get you another pack of those nails to chew on?

Hey GreyOwl have a good one & keep doing those intervals smiley2.gif

Slave, I think you should be very careful as somebody could be throwing you with some bricks soon.

Bliksem' date='it seems like just the other day we were saying Happy Birthday to GO vigin 2 point oh. Now another year has gone and it's now virgin 3 point oh.

Hey there Agteros. How are you doing my ironless buddy? You want I should get you another pack of those nails to chew on?

[/quote']

Slave, instead of the nails rather give him some Polonium, prefereably 210. You could add a bit of Beryllium for flavour.

Andyr2492010-05-27 03:48:03

Guest Agteros
Bliksem' date='it seems like just the other day we were saying Happy Birthday to GO vigin 2 point oh. Now another year has gone and it's now virgin 3 point oh.

[/quote']

Slave, instead of the nails rather give him some Polonium, prefereably 210. You could add a bit of Beryllium for flavour.

What have I done to deserve radio active poisoning AndyR249?

Archived