Shocking behaviour from Durbell at DC

FanieFiets

Lost all respect for this team at the DC.  They didnt stop at the stop areas. Instead they had their vehicle pass them drinks while riding. Almost causing a crash in front of us.  After finishing drinks like energade/powerade they tossed the empty bottles into the bushes.

Thats style boys! Great advertisement for your business.

FanieFiets2008-11-23 02:57:45

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's was not allowed for the DC and as I understand, is grounds for disqualification... I could be wrong though.

back up vehicles were not allowed between the R60 and Robertson Circle, one team from from Cyclelab choose to ignore this and created a feeding on the way to Robertson. eish, if all the other teams did as they pleased then the PPA would be again forced to move to another venue.   

There were a number of non official feeding zones it seems.

I can understand supporting a mone rider in the last half, but come on the whole team??

Then you may as well allow the support to follow the teams and further F&%k up the flow and traffic.

Guest colonel

FF Dont stress if you remember last year Spring the Durbell rider in Vets told us in Elite to come and ride with them and they would show us the way around and then we told them to come race SV in Summer and they said Yes so we can show them to how to ride but alas they werent there and neither were their race times.......

Luckyly it is a little cockup in the Cape and does not affect real racing.

lemme guess... your some old fat ballie who maybe came 4th in a race 10 years ago and walk around thinking the world owes you a favour.

shame.. how pathetic

Guest colonel
Luckyly it is a little cockup in the Cape and does not affect real racing.

Where is that real racing again??

Guest colonel
That much I do know' date=' were did you think I got the picture from C?Wink [/quote']

They normally leave black and blue marks thou.....LOL

3 guesses as to who fourfeet is...

mmmm. George Best! Yeah right!! come on share the info with us fand