why clincher more pricey???

CScriba

[scrolls back to page 1 looking for an opening to eeck out another 9 pages of debate...]

And why not? It is still more interesting than the scuba diving thread over in Chit Chat.

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[scrolls back to page 1 looking for an opening to eeck out another 9 pages of debate...]

It's spelt eke.

(Don't know if it's worth 9 pages, but it's worth a shot...)

Sorry okes, I don't have a very delicate way with words so I will just let it out.

Johan

Jmac embarrassed you, this you perceive as rudeness, I disagree (of course) and we all know I am not your biggest fan.

You however have absolutely no problem with getting rude toward those who ask "dumb" questions and you always tend to try and ridicule them in some way trying to prove that you have some superior technical knowledge.

Pardon my crudeness and if I am offending you well it's par for the course.

Now you say this :

Cane Creek's claims of 48.55 to 0.27 improvement are utter rubbish and hold no relevance to the real or imagined world of cycling. I cannot back off from that statement and will have to disagree strongly with whoever cites it.

To save face, simply prove to us WHY you are saying this, because at this stage of the game I feel that Jmac has done a sterling job and I also feel that Cane Creek are more widely known as Johan Bornman, now if you can do it better than than the manufacturers, then please proceed and start a company with which you will ultimately bless us all with the perfect wheel.

Not just tedious' date=' but pedantic too. Tsk tsk.[/quote']

Well, there is a solution, simply refrain from reading it.

I only read a page or two' date=' but this "mine is bigger than yours" thing is really getting old.[/quote']

Ha,fooled ya, you read the thread again   smiley2.gif

I only read a page or two' date=' but this "mine is bigger than yours" thing is really getting old.[/quote']
Ha,fooled ya, you read the thread again   smiley2.gif

Big%20smileLOLTongueSmileClap Trying to keep ahead of you on the post count, see you're catching up on me.
Wannabe2010-01-10 14:16:45

The visual image I am getting is of a boxer that got knocked out and he is back on his feet falling around the ring thinking he is still in it. It is over buddy!

Sometimes people just need to admit that they are wrong and give credit where it is due. It will earn them more respect from the people around them and profit their credibility and reputation. And also, just as you think you know a lot, someone else comes around that knows more than you.

a 100 or 200 grams? you guys are REALLY getting your knickers in a knot about 200gr?

Your weight varies +/-2kg from one race to the next. 200gr is not going to make a difference.

I promise.

if you're THAT worried, take an extra sh*t the morning of the race.

The visual image I am getting is of a boxer that got knocked out and he is back on his feet falling around the ring thinking he is still in it. It is over buddy!

LOL!! Here we go =>

LOL!! Here we go =>

smiley32.gif smiley36.gif smiley32.gif smiley36.gif

Looks like he is needing more data points.

Tumbleweed rolls across an empty street...

my golden retriever is called tumbleweedBig%20smile

20100110_223546_tumbles_small.jpg

would your formulas on rotational mass and stuff work on a tumbleweed too?
holy roller2010-01-10 22:36:43

Eldron's opinion:

One of the two major debaters sounds like a school yard bully who's just had sand kicked in his face.

The other sounds like a physicist.

I'll leave it to you to decided which is which.

My money is on the physicist.

my golden retriever is called tumbleweedBig%20smile

would your formulas on rotational mass and stuff work on a tumbleweed too?

Lovely dog!

Of course - labbies are VERY intelligent and love rotational kinematics.

Here's one for him... Wink

20100113_065501_tennis-ball.jpg