Bike hire - Cape Town

Nancy Drew

Anyone know where one can hire a MTB whilst in the fairest Cape?

My buddy's brother is gonna be there for a couple of weeks from the UK and is looking to hire a couple of bikes for him and his wife..

I hate to promote them! When i used Olympic some years back they hired out bikes at a high price.Not that i ever inquired or used the service but maybe it's worth a try.

When they coming? If they not uber-fit, maybe we can go for a ride together, have 2 spare medium HT. My elbow is broken till 13 Jan though.

Try Circle Cycles in Fish Hoek.  PM me if you want a tel no.

Johan, I stay in Fish Hoek and I have never heard of Circle Cycles. Where about is this shop? and who owns it?

Johan' date=' I stay in Fish Hoek and I have never heard of Circle Cycles. Where about is this shop? and who owns it?
[/quote']

It's a brand new shop. I trained the two owners, Tess and Michelle and their mechanic two weeks ago in wheelbuilding and bicycle maintenance.

They're in 150 Main Street, in the circle that splits the road to Muizenburg and Simonstown. A block or two down the road from the non-sports bike shop run by that grumpy woman.

Thanks for all the input guys and girls!

Werner, I'm not sure when they'll be there.  I'll let them know of your offer, thank you very much Smile

Johan' date=' I stay in Fish Hoek and I have never heard of Circle Cycles. Where about is this shop? and who owns it?

[/quote']

It's a brand new shop. I trained the two owners, Tess and Michelle and their mechanic two weeks ago in wheelbuilding and bicycle maintenance.

They're in 150 Main Street, in the circle that splits the road to Muizenburg and Simonstown. A block or two down the road from the non-sports bike shop run by that grumpy woman.

Thanks I almost rode into the back of a car trying to spot this shop. Is it next to the adventure sport shop near Victoria Times? Is that Tess De Wet you are referring to?

Skye2008-12-14 07:17:27

[/quote']

Thanks I almost road into the back of a car trying to spot this shop. Is it next to the adventure sport shop near Victoria Times? Is that Tess De Wet you are referring to?

Yes and Yes

PS - I rode on the road.  Wink

circle cycles are really good with good coffee for shoppers and passing cyclists. (they've got a few tables and chairs)

at the end of fish hoek rd, on the circle, next to the kayak shop.

got my mtb back today after a service and they even cleaned and polished the bike up for me.

parking behind the 7 eleven and around the corner. prob 30 seconds walk away.

highly recomend it.

Hi Skye and Guys,

yes, we are a recent addition and Philippe (if you are an 'old Fish Hoekin' you will remember him and his famed orange kombi which did Epic maintenance 6 times) has also joined our team. Looking forward to meeting you for a chat and seriously good coffee.

Circle Cycles TeamBig%20smile

[/quote']

You stay in Fish Hoek??? when did you retire??

LOL