Best line from a kid

Thyolo

What's the best line you've heard from a kid or said as a kid?

My 16 yr old needed dropping at her new friend who is a boy last week, and when I asked when she said:

"Half an hour, he's not back fro re-hab until 7"

Son of bikemonster, when he was about 2 was struggling to get his back plastic scooter-bike out the kitchen door.  The bike ended up falling.

Son of bikemonster looked at the bike and said, in a very clear voice, "F#ck!"

Small people are the best/worst parrots.  Whenever I feel the need to hoot at somebody in traffic there is a small voice (in my car, not in my head) that says, in a very annoyed tone "Ahhh, come on bud!"

teenagers are crazy these days, I was chatting to some teenage girls the other night - man I wish I was 16 again.

Ahhh yes you remember - well he's come and gone (so to speak) and I'm not a grandfather yet - as far as I know.

My nephew at about 6 years old was explaining what happens when the car gets stuck in the mud and you need to activate the diff-lock.

"And then you press that button and it turns on the dickflop"

teenagers are crazy these days' date=' I was chatting to some teenage girls the other night - man I wish I was 16 again.

[/quote']

What? Why, what was up? This sounds good!

A friend's cousin aged 11 used to sometimes jokingly call his mom by her first name. She usually chirped back something about respecting your elders/parents.

Then once when she said:

"Matthew, bring me your washing"

he responded with

"That's 'Son' to you"

LMAO! LOL

Small people are the best/worst parrots.  Whenever I feel the need to hoot at somebody in traffic there is a small voice (in my car' date=' not in my head) that says, in a very annoyed tone "Ahhh, come on bud!"
[/quote']

In traffic I had "No, daddy he's not sh!t for brains" from her when she was 3.

She's now saying the same as a teenager on a regular basis - but not about the traffic. smiley1.gif

My little one tripped on the steps at the pool yesterday and out popped "for sh*t sakes"... eish @ 2.5yrs !!!

In the soccer team when I was 10, the coach before the game says "right I want you to give 200%"

I said "then won't we be worn out by half-time, sir?"

Don't remember getting picked again.

My daughter last year at the PE airport on our way back to Gauteng.  We were going through the security checkpoint to board the plane.  We had several bags of hand luggage which already went through the x-ray machine.  My daughter was the first to move through the gate. As she went through, all our hand luggage started pilling up at the end of the rollers of the x-ray machine.  She stopped dead in her tracks, and with absolute disgust and at the top of her voice you just heard .... SH!T.  I think everybody in 100 meter radius heard it and started laughing. All I could do was ..... "Just smile and wave boys ... just smile and wave"

This one cannot exactly count as a kid as we were in std 8 I think.  One of my classmates was a very witty fellow, and was enquiring with our English teacher as to her whereabouts the day before.

She Answered: "I was in bed with flu!"

Without skipping a beat he asked: "Who's Flu?"

She had difficulty getting the class quiet again for obvious reasonsLOL