Damn dit is mooi!!!!!!!

Guest Big H

Full Carbon Calfee Dragonfly Tandem with Rolf Tandem wheels. Dit is darem blerrie mooi!!!!!!!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr167/ds2199/calfeeblack2.jpg

Same type of bike but with SS couplers on....... those shiny rings on the rear, which allows you to split the tandem for easier transport.

http://www.thetandemlink.com/Images/Calfee/calfee_aug12_s.jpg

I don't want to be on the back during the split, the poor guy will not only have no brakes to stop, but will also struggle stopping with a freewheel hub.LOL

what happens when they split in a race? do you still quallify as a tandem or 2 unicycles?

They do not split...... if they survive in the litigation ridden USA market you can be sure they work.

Di....... ek kan maar wens so veel soos ek wil..... ons het nou al drie tandems en EM skei my as ek met so 'n voorstel kom.

verkoop twee van hulle en koop die mooi tandem!! se vir EM dis vir haar - 'n ligter, vinniger fiets!!

Campy Shifters......????   Mooi?.......

Oom H......wat's fout?

Dit is seker die ou wat hier geval het.......

Die ou het dalk ernstige beserings aan sy kop opgedoen!!!!!!! Probleem is dat dit 'n Campy Shimano mix op daai Tandem is. ....... maw 'n belediging vir Shimano en hy downgrade so mooi fiets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Carbon Calfee Dragonfly Tandem with Rolf Tandem wheels. Dit is darem blerrie mooi!!!!!!!

http://i480.photobucket.com/albums/rr167/ds2199/calfeeblack2.jpg

Dit is verdomp pragtag ! Nie geweet mens kry 'n carbon tandem nie ? Sou nogal nice gelyk het met ZIPP 404's of 808's ne ?

guess whats on big h's wish list?? wonder how much something like that costs

Just checked their website. The frame alone is over 60kDead. Then a person must still buy the fork and add shipping and import costs. It could easily cost 80k to get that frame into SACry
Speed Devil2008-12-23 07:13:20

Just checked their website. The frame alone is over 60kDead. Then a person must still buy the fork and add shipping and import costs. It could easily cost 80k to get that frame into SACry

OUCH!!OuchOuch Suppose after fork all the additions you are looking at an easy +100k!! EINAOuch

OUCH!!OuchOuch Suppose after fork all the additions you are looking at an easy +100k!! EINAOuch

I think a bike like that will easily cost about 120k+ in SA. If you want to ride tandem then you can always be my stoker on my RaleighBig%20smile I'm always looking for a partnerWink

Same type of bike but with SS couplers on....... those shiny rings on the rear' date=' which allows you to split the tandem for easier transport.

http://www.thetandemlink.com/Images/Calfee/calfee_aug12_s.jpg
[/quote']

Is dit beter as 'n Raleigh ?

Oom H ek het die mooiste kalfies vanoggens gesien hulle suig nog egter aan hul ma se tiete, maar is seker ek kan een vir oom kry vir so R2500.00!!!!