Stop muddying the rest of us

40Something

8 legged freak... you howtengers bitch about the same thing at least 3 times a day

You have it wrong......we're not the ones BITCHING about it.....we're the ones DOING it......Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Besides........

This whole "muddying thing"......very stupid to critisize your own "specie"........

And EACH and EVERY time this ends up in a 20 pager........

Only this morning on my way to work:

4 cars skip red lights

Driving in the yellow lane.....at speed.

Speeding

Overtaking on a white line

6 people talking on cell phones while driving

3 cars that are not road worthy.

Long story short.....the HUMAN RACE is stupid.  Otherwise there would not have been stuff like insurance, hospitals, attorneys etc.

So stop bitching about cyclist on a cycling website and rather bitch about motorist or Man with no Name's hair style.....

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How about we start taking photos of these guys and post these idiots on a thread here?

if i post a pic of the main culprit you guys will just laugh!!! smiley4.gif

hey i had to jump that robot...

Was the famous fandacious spider on your shirt ? LOL

Name and shame 40Someting. Bikes and kit are usually enough to identify most even when not in club kit.

Guest colonel

There were 3 of us this am but not at 730am it was 530am......

8 legged freak... you howtengers bitch about the same thing at least 3 times a day

Besides........

This whole "muddying thing"......very stupid to critisize your own "specie"........

And EACH and EVERY time this ends up in a 20 pager........

So stop bitching about cyclist on a cycling website and rather bitch about motorist or Man with no Name's hair style.....

I'm sorry but your logic confuses me - I don't regard these cyclists as being "one of my own" - I would rather they kept off the roads or took up a different sport - I don't wish to be seen in same light - same reason I don't drive a BMW (sorry - couldn't resist that)

I was calling for a display of some class - this kind of conduct falls way short of that.

I wish there was a robot or stop street to skip on Ondjiva..... but then on this morning's 30km cycle we encountered only one truck and three taxis....... sooooooo boring. But then, I will be in RSA in two weeks time and I will have to watch out for IanJ and The Thug bunny hopping the traffic circles on the Cradle roads.

40Something......let me take a guess.....some rich idiot has gone and build a house that obscures your view of da mountain?

Only this morning on my way to work:

4 cars skip red lights

Driving in the yellow lane.....at speed.

Speeding

Overtaking on a white line

6 people talking on cell phones while driving

3 cars that are not road worthy.

Long story short.....the HUMAN RACE is stupid.  Otherwise there would not have been stuff like insurance' date=' hospitals, attorneys etc.

[/quote'] It's NOT a race, it's a commute!

Anyway, how do you expect people who do all those agro things mentioned above in their cars, to suddenly get on their bikes and behave differently?  Not gonna happen.  Part of the scene, just suck it up and smile.

Guest colonel
40Something......let me take a guess.....some rich idiot has gone and build a house that obscures your view of da mountain?

And parked his BMW infront of your spare parking?

I'm sorry but your logic confuses me - I don't regard these cyclists as being "one of my own" - I would rather they kept off the roads or took up a different sport - I don't wish to be seen in same light - same reason I don't drive a BMW (sorry - couldn't resist that)

I was calling for a display of some class - this kind of conduct falls way short of that.

Spot on 40Something

If such a thread upsets you, then the old saying: "If the shoe fits wear it" applies.

Alas threads like this I suspect will be ignored by those who know they are in the wrong or they will simply take offence. However until cyclist take a bit of responsiblilty on the roads I think such "bitching sessions" need to continue.

The roads were built originally for vehicles and the yellow lane is not a cycle lane. We simply make use of it and hope that if we behave we won't be squashed. However until cycling cleans up its act there will be road rage and in many cases the curtious cyclists will pay for the sins of the arrogant/ignorant.

Daxiet2009-01-08 02:25:05

I'm sorry but your logic confuses me -

Then you get confused very easely.........shame man......LOL

I don't regard these cyclists as being "one of my own" - I would rather they kept off the roads or took up a different sport - I don't wish to be seen in same light - same reason I don't drive a BMW (sorry - couldn't resist that)

Then piss off to a motor site.............you typed in the wrong web addy........silly you.......LOLLOLTongue

Class?  From a cyclist......from the Hub?  LOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClapLOLLOL

You crack me up!!!  Thanks for the good laugh.....and it is not even Friday yet.....LOLLOLLOLLOL

Spidy wat gaan aan ou kerel....... was jy weer op doeke duty gisteraand???????

Hi my name is 1hill aka Andre i skip robotsSmile time to come clean boys/ladies

Of course I skip robots and stop signs....I'm no angel, but really only when its safeBig%20smile (according to me that is Wink)

Alas threads like this I suspect will be ignored by those who know they are in the wrong or they will simply take offence. However until cyclist take a bit of responsiblilty on the roads I think such "bitching sessions" need to continue.

And for as long as the Hub has been active it has been posted and will be for the next 2 lifetimes.....

FUN...........ClapClapClap

The roads were built originally for vehicles

And hopefully will die a slow death when the earth runs out of oil or it becomes to expensive to "fill her up".....can't wait......Big%20smile

and the yellow lane is not a cycle lane. We simply make use of it and hope that if we behave we won't be squashed.

You have that right.......SA law states you as a cyclist is NOT allowed to cycle in the yellow lane.....you must cycle RIGHT of the yellow lane..........and the motorist passing you in his car MUST GIVE YOU 1.5m GAP.......mmmmmmm.............

Problem with cycling on the RIGHT side of the yellow lane is I keep on getting passed by Taxis at 80km/h on the left hand side......Ouch

However until cycling cleans up its act there will be road rage and in many cases the curtious cyclists [pick one below] will pay for the sins of the arrogant/ignorant.

pedestrians, motorists, donkeys, dogs, cats and small birds....

Welcome to earth.......