CycleLab - Never Again.

Saffer

This is such a sh*tty post.

I have been to shops around the country and have had a bad experience in most.

However,most of my visits have been great.I have had nothing but excellent service from Gary Marescia at CL,Fritz and Ruaan at FPC,Jason at Olympic,WE,etc.

Anyway here is some free advertising.Try Circle Cycles in Fish Hoek.

They are a new and keen outfit with a excellent team who need support to grow.They also stock BMC bikesClap

The coffee is great as well

Running....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

and they are normally overpriced also...

agree with you,went in on saturday and bought a top peak saddle bag for R320 later the same day popped into kajees and saw the exact same bag for R260.

Is this the Monday morning b1tch session?
Sometimes I think ppl just look for excuses to come & moan on the hub... you were probably standing there thinking " I am sooo gonna post this on the hub first thing tomorrow morning" when you should have just approached a sales person for some help

have to agree.

**sigh**.........I had good service, I had bad service, I got served quickly, I got no service, My bike was badly serviced, My bike was well serviced..................we could go on forever, for every post that has a negative, there will be a poster with a positive, its just ridiculous, the  original post was not enquiring if you had good service, it was simply stating his issue.

It seems everybody here has lots of advice, go ask, do this, leave whatever, ....................why the advice, the op didnt ask your advice or opinion, he stated his experience, why cant you just accept he had a bad experience and express sympathy if nothing else.??

These posts go on and on and on and on saying nothing in particular, and just degenerate into a "me" and "them" argument - ridiculous.!

The missus and i popped into cyclelab yesterday morning to have some work done on her back wheel. I had never been in there before but it was on our way so we decided to give it a try. All i needed was a new Tube' date=' and some tyre levers. We stood there like idiots for 25min, not a single sales person came over and asked to help. I then went and fetched the stock i needed and went to the till to pay and get out. Here i waited for anoter 10 minutes and still no assistance. I can say one thing for sure, I will not be going back there. I'd rather drive the extra 15km or so an go to my regular and get decent service and have it all done in less time.

[/quote']

You said it. Nobody there bites. Just walk up to someone ? anyone ? and ask for help.

They should give good service seeing that they are the most expensive shop around... mmm....

Imagine standing around for 25 minutes, just sucking oxygen and doing nothing elseWacko wow... instead of saying "hey, here I am- I've got money for you!" You should be like Nancy- not shy!

You would expect good service, sometimes you need to be assertive.

And then there are the times, I wish they would stop calling me "sir" followed up by "You are making a scene"

LOLLOL

LOL

It is far better to bring any staffing or customer satisfaction issues to the attention of management right there and then. No one has gained anything by posting a complaint on the HUB. Remember the Northagte store is huge and it probably doesn't pay to have staff standing in all 4 corners , plus 2 at the till. remember it is only a bike store, not Woolies. Having said that have you ever tried to find a salesman who can offer decent advice at the power tool section in any Builders warehouse.