R&R Killarney 04Feb09

THE BODY CENTRE

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

David must be doing atleast 20hours AL' date=' I see him every time I'm out training, I see you less often, I guess you only do like 15:-P[/quote']

julle ouens is mal man!!! soos ek al honderde kere al ges? het, ons races is maar net 90km-100km lank wat so 2h20 - 2H30min vat. Hoekom wil jy so baie ure doen?Confused

Die ouens wat sulke laaaaang ure doen miskien kyk na hul oefen programme en dalk kyk of hulle dalk nie hul tyd mors nie....David en Moolman is maar net een van hulle wat wys dat jy met minimale ure kan perform!! Big%20smile

So hoeveel ure doen hulle dan ave per week

incl races sal dit seker so 9 to 11 ure wees.

Awesome pics!

What are David and Kevin doing in Cape Town?

Are they here for a specific event?

Focus on Mathew .. Wink

20090204_130940_IMG_0255.JPG

I think I saw him at the Claremont Circle at around 5. Waiting for a lift?

David must be doing atleast 20hours AL' date=' I see him every time I'm out training, I see you less often, I guess you only do like 15:-P[/quote']

julle ouens is mal man!!! soos ek al honderde kere al ges? het, ons races is maar net 90km-100km lank wat so 2h20 - 2H30min vat. Hoekom wil jy so baie ure doen?Confused

Die ouens wat sulke laaaaang ure doen miskien kyk na hul oefen programme en dalk kyk of hulle dalk nie hul tyd mors nie....David en Moolman is maar net een van hulle wat wys dat jy met minimale ure kan perform!! Big%20smile

Dis nie so erg nie

Dis nie so erg nie

baie v?r van 20 ure!! en as jy full time day job het is dit nogals moeilik om baie meer as daai te doen

AuctionLamb2009-02-05 04:24:38

Kevin and Goergie ..I am sure is trying out the Prol.. 1st stage of the Epic on Table Mountain ./ Deer Park..

Marius' date=' you rode so well, and I believe your week-end of MTB was good. Well done.

C U All next week.......
[/quote']

What, WHAT!!! Good you say...pifft, Tania had a great ride, finished 2de in the ladies. Me, well I was doing good till about 53km's into the race, just as I was starting the downhill into the "Hell" I slashed my rear tyre.

Was a side wall cut so my plugs were useless, had to walk down into the hell, some campers eventually helped me out with a tube and some paper to cover the 10mm slash, so from being 3de in the race I was now 57mins behind the leaders...

But it only gets better, another 1h47 later my Rear Deraillier breaks off and snapped my chain.. that was it, I was finished..

anyways, got 93km's out the race and did het 3085m's worth of climbing in, also tailed Ishen Stopford up Swartberg pass for 1hour, then I let her go, I can only threshold training for so long:-P

Fanie Fiets... hope you got home safe after your 'near' mugging on the way to Killarney. Your Dad rocked and rode exceptionally well.... (did he learn from you?)

My dad loved it and said he will now always time his cape town trips so that he can join. Good genes, all that i can say Wink

LOL i must work on a pokerface - that pic was taken in the first 20 minutes and clearly shows that the inevitable is going to happen soon Dead

It was not a good day and i can't blame my stoker this week Embarrassed

I can just shake my head  in a silent awe of the pictures by the two R's. Clearly the right eye and talent behind those lenses... Clap

EDIT: removed the MS rubish that the spell checker added Angry

straatvark2009-02-05 06:22:00

i am definately making a turn next week....supposed to be an easy week but we shall see just how 'easy' it's gonna be...hehe