Hub ride/braai at Groenkloof 15 March

Dibles

cat-i' date=' i'll sponsor your braai pack, now that you've settled on the baby you want! will show you some "lines" if you pitch smiley2.gif [/quote']What? We need to bribe her to show up? Fine! cat-i, I'll show you some trials skills if you pitch. Big%20smile

*disclaimer* this offer is subject to the berghof equation... smiley2.gif

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL i was thinking more if the budget didn't match the other distraction  ... the adventure weekend with entry fees for 3 events in one weekend: 250 for the AR, 120 for the mountainbike, 40 for the trailrun ... fuel about the sama as to pretoria ...

and with holy AND hog showing my lines and skills ... HOW can i say no!!!!

are we gonna go play in fountains as well?

k, mandibles, looks like you gonna have to put my name on yr list too ...

for sure!!!! love to do a lap or two of fountains. have wanted to tackle it on the ss for a long time! punt'll will be on my trance, so here's a good excuse smiley4.gif

cat-i' date=' i'll sponsor your braai pack, now that you've settled on the baby you want! will show you some "lines" if you pitch smiley2.gif [/quote']What? We need to bribe her to show up? Fine! cat-i, I'll show you some trials skills if you pitch. Big%20smile

the berghof equation?

if hog and i can co-ride peacefully sharing you, and not fighting over you??? LOL

the berghof equation?if hog and i can co-ride peacefully sharing you, and not fighting over you??? LOL

smiley36.gif berghof relates to how many beer hog's had the night before smiley36.gif here's a deal, you drag me up the hills, i'll pull you along in the twisty stuff?

LOL

In my relentless efforts to prove the Berghof equation I've subjected myself to great personal sacrifice. I've lost money, I've made a fool of myself, I've slept on the couch, I've woken up with a monkey playing the flippen snare drum INSIDE my head (still need to figure out how it got in there) and I've ruined many a good Sunday's riding. However, I'll not be deterred by such hardships. I'll carry on, until one day I can answer the question: 'Just how much beer is enough?'

Currently my answer stands at 'Just one more', but that's not very scientific.

Hog_2009-02-23 13:28:49

LOLIn my relentless efforts to prove the Berghof equation I've subjected myself to great personal sacrifice. I've lost money' date=' I've made a fool of myself, I've slept on the couch, I've woken up with a monkey playing the flippen snare drum INSIDE my head (still need to figure out how it got in there) and I've ruined many a good Sunday's riding. However, I'll not be deterred by such hardships. I'll carry on, until one day I can answer the question: 'Just how much beer is enough?'Currently my answer stands at 'Just one more', but that's not very scientific.

[/quote']

to adapt a saying: the proof is in the putting...it away smiley2.gif smiley36.gif

• 2 weeks later...

count me in' date=' pending my car is back from the workshop in time! Ermm

[/quote']

I'm sure you can bum a lift a fellow hubber. I'm sure there is someone in your area.

i think we're gonna need some skottels or webers if there's that many coming.

We will definitely need skottels/Webers. I've got one of each that I can bring.

We will also need to split into at least 3 groups. I'll lead the slowest group. Any volunteers who know Groenies well that are willing to lead the medium and fast groups?

count me in' date=' pending my car is back from the workshop in time! Ermm

[/quote']

Where do you live?

no worries. am really looking forward to the get-together

Me too! Are you going to bring Alice B?
Mandibles2009-03-07 21:43:41