Hub ride/braai at Groenkloof 15 March

Dibles

mandibles, you're going to have to remove my name from the list.

sorry Cry

couldn't say no to a weekend in 'boven.

next time??? Big%20smile

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning Hubbers and Hubbettes.

Just a quick reminder to please bring chairs and a portable braai if possible. If the weather turns bad we will still ride but we will then go to one of the nearby restaurants for breakfast/brunch/lunch.

Here's one of my cellphone numbers in case you have any questions or you get lost trying to find us etc: 082 332 9168.

See you all on Sunday.

Mand's, not to sure if I will make it on Sunday. There is just so much stuff to do at home after the Argus Cry. If I don't make it, have a great ride.

Mand's' date=' not to sure if I will make it on Sunday. There is just so much stuff to do at home after the Argus Cry. If I don't make it, have a great ride.
[/quote']

Thanks Mark. Cry We will miss you if you can't make it.

Just a quick reminder to please bring chairs and a portable braai if possible. If the weather turns bad we will still ride but we will then go to one of the nearby restaurants for breakfast/brunch/lunch.

Here's one of my cellphone numbers in case you have any questions or you get lost trying to find us etc: 082 332 9168.

See you all on Sunday.

does the one i've got still work?

See you all on Sunday.

does the one i've got still work?

Yip, you've got the special one. Big%20smile The one above is for work/spam Wink  Don't always answer it but will this weekend. Didn't want to give out my other one.

Alas I'm out - got a team ride on - a rolling meeting to discuss 2009's plan. It's gonna be a goodie!

Enjoy people...

Looking forward to it.... Eager to meet all y'all fellow hubbers. PS. when i braai... I Braai RARE.

Well i am sure we could keep you busy enough not to ride... You could play gopher... keep the beers flowing etc...