WHAT IS THE POINT????

driewiel

for some reason I don't feel anything for all your dilemmas. I've not had a single problem with any licenses or race entries in 6 years. Wait a minute' date=' I have not done and CSA races in 6 years. If you feed a stray cat it will never go away.

[/quote']

Point being?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we have members who applied in november...and still no licenses...

?

maybe 2010 license applications should open in june this year?

rhodent i dont know how that works as my club had a deadline to meet for our applications and we handed our license forms in on the 7th dec and we had our licenses on the thusrday before fast oneturtlek2009-02-09 03:00:54

for some reason I don't feel anything for all your dilemmas. I've not had a single problem with any licenses or race entries in 6 years. Wait a minute' date=' I have not done and CSA races in 6 years. If you feed a stray cat it will never go away. [/quote']

?

Point being?

you (racing)guys don't want to do anything about the bad service so you will just have to continue to suffer.

I handed my licence application to the club on 4 Feb 09 and Fiday got a message that it is at the club. Maybe the issue is with MYRACE.

we have members who applied in november...and still no licenses...

maybe 2010 license applications should open in june this year?

rhodent i dont know how that works as my club had a deadline to meet for our applications and we handed our license forms in on the 7th dec and we had our licenses on the thusrday before fast one

i would love to know whats going on.... have members climbing all over me about it....

maybe its because we are in the EC? or as a new club we dont have as much weight to throw around? i really dunno....