Who think Herman is a @ss for Doping???

Comebackboy

Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is Herman??
    • At least he was winning??

I know this seems harsh... But really, if he could take the glory for winning the races, he should be able to take the sh*t that comes with doping...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He is an @sshole.... and that I will tell him to his face....  He is seriously screwing with his team members careers...

If Neotel pulls tha plug,  where do all the other cyclists go.

I am all for forgive and forget,  we all make mistakes.  BUT sometime in your life you must take responsibility for your actions.

D**S

No' date=' I most certainly do not. I think he's a complete w@nker for getting caught. That's it. [/quote']   So according to the heading your vote should also be a yes Tongue

No' date=' I most certainly do not. I think he's a complete w@nker for getting caught. That's it. [/quote']   So according to the heading your vote should also be a yes Tongue

Nope, the heading asks if you think he's an ass for doping. I don't. He's not the only one in the SA pro scene doping. They probably all are. I don't care if the are or not. I think he's an ass for getting caught.

He should be banned for life - someone needs to be made an example of. Cheats should be thrown out of the sport for good!

He should be banned for life - someone needs to be made an example of. Cheats should be thrown out of the sport for good!

Yeah, right... he's the only one. Make an example of him. Throw out all the cheats and you don't have a sport anymore. Harsh, but true.

Poll Question: Who think's fatmod is s spoilsport for closing the the original 94.7 dope thread???    Wink

Poll Question: Who think's fatmod is s spoilsport for closing the the original 94.7 dope thread???    Wink

Still scrolling throught the last pages to see the prob.   But with a few of you guys around he must have good reason i guess  LOL

Yeah, right... he's the only one. Make an example of him. Throw out all the cheats and you don't have a sport anymore. Harsh, but true.

Well, eventually there will only be guys left that does not dope... surely they will eventually learn and stop taking the risks...

Bravo to the testers for catching Douche out. Now hopefully no-one rehires him. Like Fandacious says, DOPERS SUCK leave our sport alone you lying, cheating, swindling scoundrels!!

After Emperors Palace: ?This is a really good start for us; I am glad that we managed to pull

off another win today. The whole team also has to get credit because

they all rode very well throughout the race and they definitely

assisted with the win. I am feeling very positive about the season

ahead and racing with the Neotel squad, we all gel well on and off the

bike and I?m sure we?ll be able to get much more podiums in the

upcoming races?, said an elated Douche after his win.

I am sure you are sonny boy. I am sure you are.

intern2009-02-13 06:56:46