Who think Herman is a @ss for Doping???

Comebackboy

Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is Herman??
    • At least he was winning??

Well said. Guys like you are the ones we admire. It's unfortunate that you areput under pressure by the @#$%ers who do dope...

more unfortunate is the guy who never makes the pro team because he wasnt good enough because he refused to dope. who knows what could have been..

smiley5.gif exactly....thanks guys for the supportsmiley1.gif Only thing we can hope for now is more advanced testing to be done so that more cheaters can be revealed and that we that do not dope can compete against each other in a FARE way!!!! smiley32.gif Good luck for tomorrow's race for all those racing the Ride4Sight otherwise just enjoy your training for those just going out to enjoy cycling without cheating!!!! smiley11.gif

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Shocked. Grow up everyone they all flipping dope. Go read what BOB has to say in the first few pages.

I've been told they even dope in the local club racing scene just to beat their mates. Whatever.

just a sad case if you have to dope to be compedative in local races. Shame' date=' so lame[/quote'] smiley36.gif

just a sad case if you have to dope to be compedative in local races. Shame' date=' so lame[/quote'] smiley36.gif

smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif smiley36.gif spidey everything you have said in this thread is so true hehehehehehe i know exactly how you feel as i am in the same boat as you except i dont work for a living anymore hehehehe smiley4.gif smiley4.gif

just a sad case if you have to dope to be compedative in local races. Shame' date=' so lame[/quote']

I cannot confirm for what he tested positive but if the rumors are true and as I stated in my post on the other thread what is even more priceless is doping the wrong stuff, testing positive for it and then realising OMG!! I could have done it without it.

As for riding clean' date=' are there any of us (pro or weekend plonker) who ride on filtered water alone? Gels, coffee, energy bars, creatine, caffeine etc etc - cycling as a sport just seems to create this need to enhance one's performance legally or illegally, all depending at what level you ride.
[/quote']

So I presumme you never eat as well because its loaded with carbs,protiens,fats,vitamins,minerals and all kind of nutrients that is good for your bodyand it enhances your performance?WackoLOL
skelmpie2009-02-18 13:41:51