Who think Herman is a @ss for Doping???

Comebackboy

Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is Herman??
    • At least he was winning??

Unless of course someone spiked his drinks / food LOL

Mmm..wonder why this exuse have never been used?

They spiked my dop with testosteroon your honor...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So what was he caught for?

You can go to a doctor for something as simple as flu he could give you something that isn't allowed?

I'm not saying Herman is a saint, but I haven't seen anything official from CSA saying exactly what was wrong.

it actualy has nothing to do with Neotel' date=' they sighned herman before he even knew he was caught. .[/quote']

I'm just wondering. With everything on stake should'nt a big team like Neotel do a background check before they sign a rider?! The test were performed last year already. I'm sure someone could have picked it up. And I dont know if its viable for a local team, but maybe all riders should be tested before they are signed.  A promise from a rider that he doesnt dope is not worth anything. If he's a cheater I'll bet my gf he's a liar aswell.

Pretty much what Im thinking. They aren't just going to sign a rider. There should be medicals, a battery of tests and various checks. If there is a sniff of a muscle disease they wouldn't sign him. So the question is whether neotel did the tests and ignored the results; or was it they just couldn't stress about it; or did they fail to think ahead and act responsibly

But I am not trying to protect herman' date=' but if you think about it, it actualy has nothing to do with Neotel, they sighned herman before he even knew he was caught. [/quote']

That I agree with. So maybe ignore my previous comment?

No' date=' I most certainly do not. I think he's a complete w@nker for getting caught. That's it. [/quote']

so its ok to dope as long as you dont get caught?

Guest Agteros

If Cycling SA releases results (or hint towards positive results) before giving the rider/doper a fair hearing, they will compromise their own case against the 'suspect'

They might even face a crimen injura case! And that will just feed the lawyers, and not develop cycling!

No' date=' I most certainly do not. I think he's a complete w@nker for getting caught. That's it. [/quote']

do u think the pro peleton is clean?

There is probably another couple of cheaters on the local circuit...  The problem is that if they get caught not only they will be punished but the whole sport will suffer.  Sponsors tend to vote with their feet when their this happens.  Stupid stupid stupid.

I consider this a type of fraud and we need laws to put these people in jail for the serious/repeat offenders. 

Also, why not institute life bans or five year bans?  Like in cricket - if you cheat you get banned for life (e.g. hansie)?

Yet guys like Basso get welcomed back after two year like nothing happened. 

I would not like my boys to get involved in pro cycling.  
BendeBeer2009-02-13 12:33:34

Hi guys i'm not really a pro I only ride semi pro....Rode with the Tekton semi pro team last year and form part of team foto marketing SA for this year we are also doing the giro del capo next month......but I can assure you I DO NOT DOPE ill take a test TODAY TOMORROW or any other day or at any race.....I myself do have morals....Why do you want to lie and cheat to achieve something in life...I haven't posted much on the hub but I visit this site everyday when I also check my facebook etc.. I just find it very disturbing and sad that some hubbers try to label the clean guys in the pro peleton also to be dopers... Im sure there are more guys that dope but please guys don't assume that we all dope... Its just really bad that guys like me and my brother spent 3 to 5 hours a day on our bikes and then comes race day we just cannot win because we are not on "JETFUEL" **don't get me wrong** I am not saying everybody that beats me dopes but it makes you wonder who all is cheating to achieve something!!! well done dopers go collect yourself a noddy badge..

Jaco ScheepersSpidey2009-02-13 14:22:41

Hi guys i'm not really a pro I only ride semi pro....Rode with the Tekton semi pro team last year and form part of team foto marketing SA for this year we are also doing the giro del capo next month......but I can assure you I DO NOT DOPE ill take a test TODAY TOMORROW or any other day or at any race.....I myself do have morals....Why do you want to lie and cheat to achieve something in life...I haven't posted much on the hub but I visit this site everyday when I also check my facebook etc.. I just find it very disturbing and sad that some hubbers try to label the clean guys in the pro peleton also to be dopers... Im sure there are more guys that dope but please guys don't assume that we all dope... Its just really bad that guys like me and my brother spent 3 to 5 hours a day on our bikes and then comes race day we just cannot win because we are not on "JETFUEL" **don't get me wrong** I am not saying everybody that beats me dopes but it makes you wonder who all is cheating to achieve something!!! well done dopers go collect yourself a noddy badge..

Jaco Scheepers

nice post smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

Jaco Scheepers

Well said. Guys like you are the ones we admire. It's unfortunate that you are

put under pressure by the @#$%ers who do dope...

Jaco Scheepers

nice post smiley32.gif smiley32.gif smiley32.gif

Welcome Jaco.....  Bliksempie rode with them one day.

He was a maybe for the team,   But a nicer lot you cannot get.

Good luck with the Giro

Anton

do u think the pro peleton is clean?

Absolutely not (just look at last years Tour). He is a complete w@nker for using dope in the first place, getting caught just means he is a dumb w@nker.

As for riding clean, are there any of us (pro or weekend plonker) who ride on filtered water alone? Gels, coffee, energy bars, creatine, caffeine etc etc - cycling as a sport just seems to create this need to enhance one's performance legally or illegally, all depending at what level you ride.

Well said. Guys like you are the ones we admire. It's unfortunate that you are

put under pressure by the @#$%ers who do dope...

more unfortunate is the guy who never makes the pro team because he wasnt good enough because he refused to dope. who knows what could have been..