Who think Herman is a @ss for Doping???

Comebackboy

Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Who think this guy is dumb as sh*t???

• Yes
    • No
    • Who is Herman??
    • At least he was winning??

These guys are %^&*ing around with other people's livelihoods.

Whose livelihoods?

When guys like this cheat it puts the entire team's jobs on the line when

sponsors start pulling out. Not just the riders: the managers, soigneurs,

mechanics, ...

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You implied that ALL cyclists cheat - do you cycle - do the maths

Kids must learn to read good. I think you are having a potshot at TNT1...nobody knows if Bob *actually* rides a baaik or not....

Yip, I suspect he was having a go at me, I just let you field it in the mean while. And, yes, I doWink

anyone had any contact with him?

get his side?

The guy's a pro. If he got caught doping there is no "his side". At least

the tCS guys could say he was ignorant, but when you're a "pro" in a

team, there's NO excuse...

These guys are %^&*ing around with other people's livelihoods.

Whose livelihoods?

When guys like this cheat it puts the entire team's jobs on the line when

sponsors start pulling out. Not just the riders: the managers' date=' soigneurs,

mechanics, ...

[/quote']

But you are being sadly naive and disingenuous in laying the blame solely at the riders' feet. More than just this sad little boy from Boksburg knew what he was up to... A pro team, even in little old SA has too much money in it for the rest of the team to plead ignorance.

I know most of the Neotel riders and are personal friends with most of them and they all told me that they had no idea that this was happening.

I know most of the Neotel riders and are personal friends with most of them and they all told me that they had no idea that this was happening.

Well, they'd have to be as dumb as **** to admit that they did knowConfused

Well' date=' they'd have to be as dumb as **** to admit that they did knowConfused
[/quote']

That proves it... I must have been a dumb sh*t in the 90's Cry

I live with some of the riders so they found out the same tme I did and i saw that they were shocked, angry and even sad knowing that it is actualy happening to someone you know, or thought you knew.Spinners2009-02-13 08:52:38

But I am not trying to protect herman, but if you think about it, it actualy has nothing to do with Neotel, they sighned herman before he even knew he was caught. They just got caught in the crossfire and now have to take all the heat for a rider that doped when he was still riding for another team.

But I am not trying to protect herman' date=' but if you think about it, it actualy has nothing to do with Neotel, they sighned herman before he even knew he was caught. They just got caught in the crossfire and now have to take all the heat for a rider that doped when he was still riding for another team.[/quote']

And you think him racing better this year than last, is because he stopped using sh*t??

That's what I'd love to know - after the pozzie came back, they musta had their eyes (and test tubes) on him, wonder if there were/are any other positives to explain that dramatic burst of testosterone speed (sorry, wrong drug)?

intern2009-02-13 08:58:22

it actualy has nothing to do with Neotel' date=' they sighned herman before he even knew he was caught. .[/quote']

I'm just wondering. With everything on stake should'nt a big team like Neotel do a background check before they sign a rider?! The test were performed last year already. I'm sure someone could have picked it up. And I dont know if its viable for a local team, but maybe all riders should be tested before they are signed.  A promise from a rider that he doesnt dope is not worth anything. If he's a cheater I'll bet my gf he's a liar aswell.

All I am actually saying is we have to remember who the cheat is, not Neotel, not the sponsor or the team, it is only the one rider. Only he can be held responsable for his actions.

. Only he can be held responsable for his actions.

Bullsh*t.

No one can force anyone to take stuff against his will, even if you feel pressured into the dark deed cause you got a pregnant wife who cant work with 3 starving brats at home - The final choice remains with the rider.

Unless of course someone spiked his drinks / food LOL