Epic

zeepee

Looks like two bikes on a massive Choc Chip cookie, but instead of Choc Chips they've used Smarties, lekka!

Looks like 2 bikes doing rock climbing... So its gonna be uphill all the way this year!

Looks like two bikes on a massive Choc Chip cookie' date=' but instead of Choc Chips they've used Smarties, lekka![/quote']

bwahahaha, I'll inform the creative dept of that one.........hee hee hee

Not sure about that one...

Maybe if ther was 2 guys pulling their bikes up the cookie/wall if would have been better???

yeah, I agree, looks nothing like a rock face. Are those even that colour??? and instead of image bikes they should have used real ones.

now...what bikes? i would guess rally type supermarket specials looking at the paint scheme (and the likelyhood of any decent bike getting nicked)

but they almost have the GT triple triangle thing going on...wait are those dualies?!

well, real bikes in the sense that they are made from steel. Fake bikes in the sense that they are cheap ass pieces of sh*tLOL