• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you must be one of the people that should not be in the group

are you sure both of you are Male ?
Just to show you what an insensitive prick you are, you arsehole,

Andy Barselaar was one of the two leading tandems when this incident happened, and Greg, his brother, is the person that is in ICU at the moment, so why don't you ****right off with your ill informed comments!!!

This d*#@ has no clue about whos, who in tandem racing.

especially the mixed tandems.

But I do think he has a point in that we need to be seeded. there are 2 many tandems now to not split them up.

he can have his own group with only him in it.

We (Greg and I ) only started tandem because the tandem riders where friendly, and there was a much better atmosphere in the group.

Maverick there is no place for you here.

Maverick - when other guys make fun of you and your mom reassures you by saying you're a very special one.....you really believe that, hey? smiley24.gif smiley29.gif

sorry dude. hope you lot are all ok

had no Idea, but seeing the accident, there has to be something done

sorry mixed, was only doing it to get a reaction.

The unfortunate is that "posers"like this thing never need to give his name and he can hide behind his pseudonym:-

From Pharos 5 in 1 dictionary:-

dwars?trek, (-ge-), thwart, squabble, quarrel; cross; |dwarstrekker ~ker, squabbler, obstructionist, maverick, thwarter; |dwarstrekkerig ~kerig, (-e), cross-grained, thwarting, obstructive, contrary; maverick; |dwarstrekkerigheid ~kerigheid, contrariness, perverseness; |dwarstrekkery ~kery, contrariness, perverseness.

The above describes him/her/it perfectly and Crux you can calm down and leave the @rsehole to him/her/itself.

Keep on dreaming about tandem racing D!ckhead!!!!!!

Thanks Andy...

Speedy Recovery and Best Wishes for Greg from all at TCS

Please keep us updated...

Ditto Andy - we raced with you at Edenvale (we were the two TCS okes) and Levi will confirm you guys had us worried and looked very strong at one stage. Hope your boet has a speedy recovery

imagine just how much better he could have done with a male partner

Big%20smile

A not-so-clever diversion tactic. And then tackling the guy whose brother's is in ICU with a derogatory comment while actually trying to protect him with this thread - dude, don't become a lawyer, not your thing, really..... no really... kyk vir my, daai lawyer ding... moenie

Maverick,

I know who you are, and have to say What you are doing is

contemptible and extremely disapointing...

In the light of everything thats happened yesterday, your actions and comments is even more appaling...

I would also like to bring it to your attention that it is against the Rules of this forum to register with more than one Alias or Name...

OK, didn't read the story about the details of the crash, but have now... Just infuriates me even more considering what had happened and the speed at which our VA bunch blew past, even though emergency people and marshalls were trying to get us to slow down. Leaves a bitter taste in my mouth that winning comes at any cost... Angry

Your approach is not cool, rather lay out the facts as it is, than trying to bullsh*t people into believing something to take advantage of sensationalism...